(Eddsworld x child) His roommates Part 5

(Nara's p.o.v.)

The green hooded man had walked out of the building and was now walking over to me with a big smile on his face like Julie's just more genuine. I stood up and walked up to him with a faint smile on my face. "Come on Nara lets get going my car is in front." He cheered. I nodded and followed him through the building and into the parking lot. His car was green like his hoodie and he opened the door to the back seat for me to climb in. I sat down in the back seat. 

We drove for a while it was mostly silent except for Edd muttering to himself saying I hope this works. 

It wasn't long after that we arrived at a house with baige colored walls and a red roof. He walked up to the door holding my hand. He slowly opened the door and brought me inside. He sat me down at a chair and walked away. I could hear yelling from the other room and things crashing. I could hear Edd shouting among them in a motherly way. 

He then walked in after the noise died out. "Come on Nara I would like you to meet my roommates." He said looking tired. I nodded and scooted out of my seat. I then followed him into another room. I walked in and saw a blur of ginger hair before I was in a death hug by a tall man with a square chin and a purple hoodie. "SHE'S SO ADORABLE!" I heard him yell but was too dazed to comprehend what he was saying. 

"Matt put her down before you kill her in your death hug!" I heard Edd shout. "Awww.." I heard him say before putting me down on the ground. 

I looked up to see three men standing near Edd all wearing hoodies just in different colours. The purple hooded one had ginger hair and blue eyes. The blue hooded one had brown hair spiked up and black sockets like my single one just his probably weren't pulled out. The red hooded one had light sandy hair spiked into two horns and a cigar hanging out of his mouth. 

"Nara, these are my roommates Matt, Tom, and Tord." Edd said. I looked down at the ground and whispered "H-he-llo.."