(Eddsworld x child) Midnight Cleaning Part 8

(Nara's p.o.v.)

It wasn't long after I finished did they finish smiling happily to themselves. I sat there quietly thinking on how delicious the food I was given was. I let out a long yawn with a drowsy look on my face. I rested my head on the table as they stared at me once again.

"Are you tired Nara?" Edd asked me. I slightly nodded my head rubbing against the cold table. Someone picked me up followed by the others I limply stayed there weighing less than a feather as I was carried off. My vision blurred as I was layed onto a soft surface automatically falling asleep. I faintly saw four figures leaving my line of vision before being engulfed by the nothingness we call sleep.

·Dream·

I looked around me seeing nothing but black. I felt cobblestone beneath my feet as I began to walk into the darkness. As I walked further the cobblestone began to disappear feeling air instead. I stood still for a moment before realizing was about to fall. I fell. My voice screaming only to fade out to darkness of the void.

My eye snapped open quickly looking side to side and making sure the ground was there. I kept quiet taking in deep breaths before sighing slowly standing off the bed. I walked over to the door on the other side of the room. I walked into the hallway looking around for anyone.

 It was currently still night as I walked around the house taking in the floor plan of the house. I walked into one room that was wall to wall with mirrors I quickly ran out after seeing a glimpse of the monster I was. I then walked into the kitchen once I saw it I knew one thing. It was a total mess. I caught sight of a broom and quickly set to work on the floor in the dark.

By the time I realized I had cleaned the entire house except for the bedrooms. I felt tired once again and sat in the corner of the hallway. I drifted to sleep. A dreamless sleep.

(Matt's p.o.v.) 

I woke up when the sun had just peaked up above the horizon. I always went to bed early and always woke up early. I walked out of my mirror littered room and looked down at the floorboards. I was taken by surprise as the floorboards were clean enough to see my reflection. "OMG! I CAN SEE MY REFLECTION ON THE FLOOR!" I screamed.