5

"Really? Who the hell is that?!" He asked panting while wiping his sweat on his forehead. Woah. I never saw someone been this cool while wiping his forehead.

"Some another Mark-hyung's fangirl who thinks I am the same person." I said with a matter of fact tone.

He laughed. "You're just too handsome." He said. "Maybe that girl really likes you for who you are."

"Like she would. I wonder if she even knows me." I said. Duh. Felix. I am not gullible enough to believe you.

"Maybe you can give her the chance to know you." He said as he pokes my right waist tickling me a liitle bit.

I showed a face of disgust. "NO! Woah. Dude. Did you even see her?" I asked hin with a little high voice. "She looks like a freakin nerd!"

"Nerds are actually the best people life can give you."

"Well. No thanks. I'd like to have another girl. Not her." I said as I looked through the surroundings to check if we are safe.

"Hey. Markeu-ah!" I heard a voice behind me said.

It was too freakin late to run because she held me by the arm.

"Ow sht. Bye Jisung! I gotta go!" Felix said as he run away from us.

That guy. I should have just carried Changbin with me.

"Do you still remember me?" She asked me with a very innocent tone.

I wish I could.

HI.💜