48

I panted heavily because of a very weird feeling I am experiencing right now.

I am standing in front of her ashes holding a boquet of buckwheat flowers.

"Aiko-yah." I called for her name. "Why am I feeling this way?" I asked her.

Maybe I'm just feeling cold because snow will come later this week.

"Aiko-yah." I called for her once again. Pleading and almosy crying. "Mianhe. I am sorry." I said still trying to suppress my tears from falling. "I am sorry that I failed you." I continued. "I am sorry I was not there to protect you."

I wiped the tears that already fell down my cheeks.

"I am such a useless person right?" I said and laughed a little bit. "The person who did this to you is already serving justice inside a prison cell." I explained to her as if she is really hearing me. "I can't believe she did this to you."

I hate myself for saying sorry for her. I hate myself that saying sorry is now the only thing I can do. But I know deep inside me that there is really nothing I can do.

"But why me Aiko-yah?" I asked her. "Why me? What's with me that made you feel that I can help you?"

YAY!! THANK YOU GUYS! SUBSTITUTE'S AT #16 IN SHORT STORY!! WOOH!!

THE STORY WILL END TOMORROW OR SUNDAY I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE END IS NEAR!

HOPE THE STORY SUITS EVERYBODY'S LIKING!

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS WORK TILL THE VERY END! HOPE YOU SUPPORT MY OTHER WORKS TOO!!

💞💞