Chapter 1-The Concert

ابدأ من البداية

"Carmen? Are you okay?" Gerard asked putting his hand on my head.

Everything was beginning to get fuzzy. I could barely see. I was trying to calm myself down with my rubber band, but I had just snapped it. I felt very hot and then instantly freezing. I began to hyperventilate.

"I'm fine. I-I just need to sit down for a moment." I said slowly sliding down the hard wall once again.

"Frank go get Bob. He's back at the bus. Mikey make sure nobody is at the back entrance, Ray help me with Carmen." Gerard ordered. Everyone went their separate ways. Ray and Gerard helped me stand.

"Carmen, sweetie, stay with us."

By this time I didn't know who was talking. Everybody sounded the same. I felt a sudden wave of tiredness hit me. I passed out.

"Well, Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue, you should've raised a baby girl,
I should've been a better son!"

I sat up. I was on a few pillows witch laid on the cold wooden floor of an old room. I listened to the music I was hearing. It was My Chemical Romance's "Mama" I really enjoyed the song.

"Wait where am I?" I quickly stood up, only to fall back down. "Fuck!" I yelled a little too loudly.

I sat on the pillows, which were now all messed up because of me, waiting for someone to come to me. I try to remember what happened before I got here. Oh, I remember, My Chemical Romance found me.. in an alley. I lied to them. Fuck.

I lay back onto the pillows and sat staring at the ceiling. I listened to MCR perform their last few songs and waited for them to come back. I heard cheering and Gerard say goodnight to all of New Jersey. I heard a few loud noises and the sound of over one-thousand people rushing out of the concert building

"Carmen! Are ye' awake in thar'?" Frank said in a sort of pirate voice.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

The band members walked into the room. They sat on the tables, and chairs placed around the room. They started talking to each other about the show as if I wasn't there.

"Sorry to interrupt, but, I have to get home." I said standing up, this time not failing miserably.

"Wait no we can take you home!" Gerard said. "It's not safe this late at night!"

"I'd rather walk." I said grabbing my bag.

"We'll walk with you!" Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Mikey said in unison.

We all walked out the doors of the building, down the alley, and onto the sidewalk. We walked for about an hour when we started nearing my house.

"Jesus kid, what were you doing and hour away from your house?" Ray asked.

"I had school today, and I wanted to take the long way home from school to get a picture of the concert building." I said happily.

"Damn, now that's commitment." said Mikey chuckling.

I continued walking until I could see my house. My house wasn't the nicest. It was small, one level, the yard was messy, it doesn't look like anyone has lived there in over twenty years, but it was home.

"You guys can go now. I can see my house from here." I said quietly.

"No after what happened earlier we want to make sure you get inside okay." Gerard said.

"Um, alright. Just, don't laugh." I said picking up the pace in our walking.

Once we arrived at my house, I opened the beat-up gate. I let the band follow me in. I got to the front door.