Chapter 6

Marinette was running.

"Late. Again." Tikki just giggled.

She was so close to the entrance. A few more steps. But a blonde had the same idea.

Adrien and marinette collided. Adrien on top of Marinette.

"Adrien!" He looked down at her her hands holding onto the collar of his shirt. Getting up he offered a hand to her.

"I am so sorry Marinette. I -" he looked at the hand he was holding. Her sleeve had slipped up her arm. Right above her left wrist there was a green mark.

"Marinette?" She pulled back her hand.

"Is that your mark?"

"I-it is"

"Can I see it?"

"O-ok" she pulled down her sleeve revealing a green paw print.

"Chat Noir is your soulmate!" Adrien whisper-shouted.

"Yesss" she hissed

"You have to tell him. Have you told him?"

"No. And I don't know if I should. What if he doesn-"

"Don't even finish that thought. Anyone would be happy to have you. Your sweet, kind, talented, you have the best smile. You are wonderful. If Chat can't see that then he's blind."

"D-d-do you r-r-really m-mean that?"

"Of course."

"Thanks A-a-Adrien." She had been blushing for the past minute. She had never felt like this. Except when she was with Chat.

"Shall we go to class. Princess." The last part was whispered. She almost thought she had misheard him.

"P-p-princess?" She had stopped walking.

"Kitty?" He looked at her. Eyes wide. Shewas right!

"Shall we go to class?" They walked up the stairs to class. Alya saw them. Noting her smile. Nino noticed Adrien's blush. And Marinette's. But he was used to that blush. But not Adrien's, he never blushed. Ever.

Marinette sat down next to Alya. Adrien next to Nino. Marinette just had to hide the mark for one more day. Until they could figure out what to do about it being Chat and not Adrien.

All through class Adrien and Marinette talked through their skin contact. No one knowing why they were writing on their arms.

Alya looked over but every time she just saw a lot of little doodles in green and pink.

Nino saw the same.

Le time skip

Marinette had just gotten home.

"Weird Tikki. Still no aku-" there was a big boom close to the bakery.

"-mas. Talked too soon I guess"

"Someone's happy to see Chat" Tikki sang teasingly.

"Not now Tikki. Tikki, spots on, Ha!"

Le time skip

Marinette jumped on to her balcony. Her transformation wearing off the second she stepped through the trapdoor.

She was about to pass out in bed but, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with her kitty.

"He didn't call you bugaboo."

"Or M'lady" Marinette sighed. Could it be that her Kitty wasn't interested in her anymore? She knew exactly what to do.

She grabbed the pen from a secret pouch she had sewn into her backpack.

Chat?

She waited a bit. Thinking he had fallen asleep. It made sense. He was always up early for shoots and always up till midnight at the earliest. She didn't blame him for being tired.

Princess?

He answered

Did I wake you up?

No. No I was trying to do homework. Did you get the last question on the math problem?

No. Sorry kitty. I gave up

It seems that is what I am going to do.

Did you get hurt during the akuma fight?

Not really. Just a bit bruised. Nothing too bad.

I am glad

Aww. You do care

Of course I do

Thank you for caring

No problem kitty. I will let you sleep my knight

Good night my princess

Good night

Marinette lied down. Smiling she tried to sleep.

"Marinette, are you falling for Chat?"

"No of course not. I can't that would ruin the team dynamic."

"Are you sure it's a bad thing though? It could be better for the team."

"Really? I-i don't know Tikki. What if he doesn't want to work around me after he remembers how clumsy I am?"

"I doubt that would happen. But, if you feel like you are not ready then it's fine. Do what you thinks is best" I lied there on my bed. He wouldn't be happy. I could feel it. But, a small piece of my mind was telling me that he would be happy. I ignored it.