"N-no. Lucy. They, They have them." Yukino said as she too looked like she was dizzy.

I felt as if my energy was being drained.

"Who?" Levy asked.

"Pisces." Yukino replied as she grabbed her head to keep herself steady.

"Lucy!" Levy said turning to me.

"Aries, Scorpio." I said as I sat on my legs before the men came back and took Yukino.

"Is there a way you can close the gates?" Levy asked.

"Not without the key." I barely said.

The man came back to take me then Levy. They took us all to another room. I was surprised to see Mira.

"Mira?" I said.

"Oh hi. I was looking for you." She said putting on a brave face and smile. She was covered in brusies.

She and Levy were tied to chairs while Erza and Kagura where put in magic proof chains. I saw Yukino was tied to a piece of wood that was standing up. She was slipping down it but they tied her stomach up against the wood and her arms above her head. The did the same to me. I then saw they brought Pisces and Aries, and Scorpio.

'Over the ocean

Sting's POV

"Okay were coming back in." Gajeel said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Sting the wood pieces are being tossed around by the current. Following the wood would just leave us at a dead end." Laxus said.

"But we have to find them." Natsu said.

"Salamander calm down. We'll see if the other team found out anything." Gajeel said. As we flew back Lector began to worry.

"Do you think we'll find her?" Lector asked.

"We will Pal. Don't worry." I said unsure. I looked down into the water to see a giant fish swimming around in a circle. It looked like it was trying to get our attention.

"Ugh Guys?" I said as the fish seamed to swim into deep water.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"There's a giant fish." I said.

"What the hell are you saying?" Gajeel asked as they came over to me. As they did the fish shot out of water.

"FISH!" Happy yelled.

"Is that all that comes to mind?" Carla asked.

"What the hell!" Gajeel said.

"Whoa! Cool!" Natsu yelled.

"That is one giant Fish." Lily stated.

"That's not just any fish. That's Mama Pisces." I said. She was spinning and turning around trying to say something.

"Rogue do you know what she's saying?" I asked clueless.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHAT SHE'S SAYING!" He yelled.

"Fishy." Happy kept saying.

"You can't eat her." Lector said.

Pisces came to me and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Ugh Hi?" I said as she countiuted to stare.

"Are you having a staring contest?" Natsu asked. People say eyes are the window to the soul. It's true.

"I think she's trying to show us were they are?" I said.

"Great." Natsu said.

"What are you the Fish Whispear?" Rogue said. I then punched him as we began to follow Mama Pisces as she swam through the water.