I Need Them.

Harry's POV:

              I dropped my phone in disbelief. No. No. No. It couldn't be this wreck. I picked up my phone again.

              "Where was the accident?" I said, shaky.

             "Right next to the hospital where Robbie was born. The Manhattan Hospital," Niall said.

             I ran towards the hospital. To my horror, the label on the door said, 'Manhattan Hospital.'

             "Are you guys coming? Where's Robbie? WAS HE WITH DIANA?!" I said, realizing that if he was with her, he could be easily dead.

              "Oh, no. Robbie's with us. Diana was on her way to work. We're coming to the hospital right now. We can see you!"

              A van pulled up and everyone piled out. Robbie was running out of there, having a full-blown tantrum.

               "WHERE IS MAMA? I KNOW SHE'S NOT AT WORK! YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING HER NAME! MAAAAMMAAAA!!!! I WANT MY MAMA! MAMA!!!! DAAADDDY!!!! TAKE ME TO MAMA!!!!!!" He screamed, jumping around. He pulled onto my leg, tears streaming down his face. He knows something's wrong. He can tell from the way everyone is composing themselves. Just like his mum. I lifted him up in my arms, holding him close.

               "It's going to be okay, Robbie. I'm here. Dad's here," I whispered in his ear. He snuggled into my shoulder, crying. It tore me apart to see him like this. I felt this sort of.. I don't know, protective over him. We walked up to the tired-looking receptionist.

                "We're looking for Diana Espitia," Liam said.  

                "Oh yes. She's in room 510 on the 2nd floor," The receptionist said, chomping on her gum. It took all of the willpower I had not to yell at her. She had this bored look on her face as if she didn't care at all about anything that was happening around her!

                 We went up and ran to the room. Robbie had now reduced to sniffling and was biting his lip, looking around worriedly. I kissed his forehead, knowing he needed it. This caused him to snuggle into my shoulder, relazing a bit.

                 "I'm glad you're here, Daddy. Can you help Mama?" He said, looking at my face. It broke my heart to how hopeful he looked. That was the great thing about being a kid. You believed your parents could do anything in the world; they were superheroes. But I knew that I probably couldn't help Diana. I failed her. Again and again. When Maddie came, I failed her. When Abby came, I failed her. When she found out she was pregnant, I failed her. When Robbie was born, I failed her. At this point, I should be begging for Diana's forgiveness. Not the other way around.

                  "I'll try, Robbie. For you."

                  As we approached the room, I what I could see from afar was horrific. Her left leg was in a cast, suspended in the air. There were red splotches on her face that were probably burns. I hid Robbie's face in my shoulder. He shouldn't be exposed to this.

                  "Danielle, could you please take Robbie? I don't want him to see his mother like this," Caitlyn said, reading my mind. Danielle took him from my arms. He immediately struggled.

                  "I WANT TO SEE MAMA!!!!!"

                  "Robbie, honey. Shh. You can see your mama later. Calm down," I said, kissing his forehead once again. He relaxed, fear still lining his face. I bit my lip. I wish I knew how to help you, Robbie.