The Reason.

Diana's POV:

               "Lou, you wanna help me and Alex play quickfire?"

               "WOULD I EVER!" Lou yelled happily. I was happy to make him feel better after his break up with Eleanor. That girl CHEATED on him. Geez. Lou cried for three hours straight. Thankfully, a friend of mine was flying in tonight. Hopefully she would be able to cheer him up.

               "Alex, Lou's gonna help us with the quickfire!" 

               "Okay, I'll be there in a minute!"

             Halfway into the game, we got to the question, "What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?"

             I refused to answer.

            Then I got a call.

            "Hey! I'm landing right now!" Miranda said, giggling through the phone.

            "Alright, chica! We'll be there in about 10 minutes. See ya!" I said, hanging up.

            "Hey Boo-Bear, you wanna help me pick up my friend?" I said, nudging him.

            "Nah. Besides you and Caitlyn, I don't know if I'll be able to stand dealing with another girl right now," He said, looking down at the floor.

           I decided to pick him up in my arms and I slung him over my shoulder, walking towards the street. As I hailed a cab, he slapped my butt and kept yelling.

           "DIANA! PUT ME DOWN! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!" He yelled angrily.

           "Bite me, Lou. I promise you won't regret this," I said, throwing Lou into the cab and quickly getting inside.

            "DIANA!"

            "MIRANDA!"

            "IT'S BEEN SO LONG!"

            "I KNOW!"

            Me and Miranda hugged each other, crushing the other.

            "Miranda, I'd like you to meet a special friend of mine.... Lou, get your ass out here!"

            "Fine!" Lou said, stepping out from the corner.

Louis' POV:

              Damn that Diana. She made me come with her to meet her friend. I know that she wants me to feel better, but still. I can't just fall in love with another girl.

              I saw Diana introduce me to a blonde girl. She was a little taller than her, and although I heard Diana saying something, I wasn't listening. I was just looking at this goregous girl. Her hair, her sky blue eyes, her dazzling smile. Everything that I could see from her was beautiful. I couldn't wait to get to know her. Something shook me.

               "BOO BEAR. Seriously, I know that you're drooling over Miranda over here, but you could at least be polite and shake her hand!" Diana said, rolling her eyes.

                Instead, I hugged Miranda, whispering in her ear, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Diana's POV:

             Louis was whispering to Miranda the whole ride home. Her face seemed to be forever red, smiling and laughing to each other. When we got back to the tourbuses, I took Miranda's bags, as it seemed that her and Lou were getting to know each other quite well. I was glad. They were perfect for each other. Although, it was a bit bittersweet as I thought of how much I yearned to be with Harry. I decided to pay the boys' bus a visit, to see if there was anything I could do to occupy my time. Then I saw it. Harry and another girl, walking back to the bus from probably the mall, holding hands. That's what you wanted, right Diana? I knew in my heart that this was best. I'm not the kind of girl built for guys like Harry. I'm more of a marry-a-nerd type. I mean, not like I don't want to be Harry's girl, but girls like me just...just don't end up with guys like him. We just end up being real close friends until the guys ditch us because of what their finacee thinks.

               I walked back to my bus, pulling out my laptop to check on Twitter. #HarrysNewGirl was a trending topic. My stomach flipped and my heart sank a little. I was right all along. Harry is meant to be with someone else, someone more worthy. The problem is, I was really hoping that maybe, just maybe.....I would be wrong.

Harry's POV:

              This is what Diana wanted, right? For me to date other girls? Usually I'd jump at the chance to flirt with some pretty girls, but this just didn't feel right. Holding a girl's hand that wasn't Diana's felt wrong. Terribly wrong. And when I dressed up like Alex and talked to her, you could see how much she wanted me back. I finally knew everything about her, like how much she wanted a Poloroid camera. And how much she hated cherries. And to think I got her a cherry cake for her birthday. And she ate it willingly! As Alex, she told me that she ate it because she didn't want to seem ungrateful. I decided that right now would be a good time to change into Alex. I said goodbye to the girl I was 'dating' and went into the guys' tourbus. I changed quickly, putting on the horrid blonde wig last, and walked towards the girls' tourbus. Before I could knock, the door swung open.

              "Alex, thank God you're here. I'm in need of a friend right now. A single one," She said, giving me a hug. I hugged her back, taking in the sweet scent that she had.

              "You seemed sad today. What's going on?" I said in my annoying American accent.

              "I saw Harry with his new...."

              "Girlfriend?"

              "Yeah, that."

              "Isn't that what you wanted him to do? Date other girls?"

              "Yes, but I kind of hoped that he would.. he would fight to get me back."

              You have no idea how hard I'm fighting, love.

               "Why did you tell him to date other girls in the first place?!"

               "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it wasn't yours to begin with."

               I then realized why she had done all of this.

                "So, you want your knight in shining armor to save you from the tower?"

                "Nope. I want my dork in tin foil to save me from the fangirls."

                We laughed, falling and rolling on the floor.

                "I guess that's a better analogy!"

                "What? I always thought that knights were snobby. I'd rather have my sweet dork."

                "So where's your friend Miranda?"

                "Probably making out with Lou right about now." She smiled and laughed, throwing her head back. She looked so beautiful. I could kiss her right now. I decided that I needed to break up with the girl that I was with earlier.... Natalie? Was that her name? Yea. That's it. She looked, strangely, a lot like Maddie.....

A/N: WOAH. SOME SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Is it the dreaded Natalie? Maybe. Maybe not. Comment, Vote, and Fan! :D ~ Di