That Damn Slut.

Diana's POV:

         I looked in the full length mirror one last time, checking on my outfit. Black knee high boots, skinny jeans, All Time Low shirt, and Harry's fedora. I smiled at the memory the fedora brought.

         "You look dazzling, love." Harry said, putting the hat on my head.

          "But... this is your favorite hat!" I said, confused.

          "It's my favorite hat because I wore it when I first met you, D." Harry said, looking straight into my eyes.

          I blushed, kissing his lovely pink lips, smiling. "I love you so much, Harry. I hope this feeling never ends."

          "As long as I'm here, love, it never will end."

           I sighed, grabbing my purse. That was five months ago, when One Direction was playing in Miami Beach. That was a good benefit to being 1D's stylist. But that wasn't important at the moment. Today was the day that I would confront Harry about Maddie. Maddie was a bottle blonde Directionator, as my co-stylist Caitlyn would say. When I was sick with the flu for a week, they became BFFs. For a while, I put up with it, trying to be as supportive of a girlfriend that I could be. But then, he started pushing me out about a month ago. Going to the mall with just her. Going sightseeing with her. One-on-one dates with him were rare. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall all tried talking to him, but it didn't work. This was my last attempt. Niall and Harry were shopping, and Niall was getting him to Caribou Coffee so that I could talk to him.

            I got to Caribou and ordered myself a Carmel Cooler and a grilled cheese sandwhich to calm my nerves. As I waited for my order, I watched a very irritated Harry get dropped off outside the coffee shop. My heart fluttered at the sight of him, a smile spread across my face. That is, until Maddie showed up.

Harry's POV:

          Damn you, Niall. Niall just got done lecturing me about Maddie and how it was hurting Diana. Diana was strong. Maddie wasn't doing anything but being a friend. Then Niall dropped me off here, telling me that Diana wanted to see me. Then a girl yelled out, "Hazzy!" Only one girl called me that. Maddie.

           "Maddie!" I said, hugging her, "What's up?"

           "Oh not much really, Hazzy. Usual morning. Visit to the tanning shop, a trip to Victoria's Secret..." Maddie said, emphasizing the last part, moving closer to me, moving her hands towards my crotch.

             "Maddie, I h-have a-a girlfriend." I said.

            "Oh really? It doesn't seem so, sexy. I mean, didn't Niall force you to meet up with Diana today? When we first met, you were inseperable. Now? I mean, haven't you been on Twitter lately? Rumor has it that you and Diana are splitting apart."

            I walked back a step, thinking. Damn, she may have a point! I went into my Twitter on my iPhone. DarryDunzo was a trending topic. Shit. Poor Diana. I've been ignoring her all this time..

(Start playing the youtube video on the side. I really think it's a good song for the moment.)

             "So let's just make it offical, Hazzy. Break up with that brunette bitch and go out with the one who will make your sex appeal go even farther up than it already is. Me." Maddie said. She got closer and then...

Diana's POV:

          I ran out of the coffee shop, Carmel Cooler in hand, as Maddie kissed him. And my Hazza- I mean, Harry, kissed her back.

Harry's POV:

           Maddie kissed me. I kissed her back. There was no feeling to it, like the fireworks and electricity that erupted every time I kissed Diana. Then I heard a familiar voice, full of sadness, and I turned around, to see a broken Diana.

            "One more spoon of cough syrup now, whoa." Diana sang, a single tear running down her cheek. I ran towards her, pushing away Maddie.

             "Diana, please let me explain," I said, trying to get my arms around her.

             Diana pushed me back, and started walking away, but stopped at the corner and looked back at me, with tears in her eyes, and sang, "I'm losing my mind, losing my mind, losing control."

              "I hope you find your happy, Harry." Diana signed to me.

              "Don't leave me, love." I whispered sadly.