Let Me Love You.

Diana's POV:

               I heard Harry singing 'Drive By'. I wanted so badly to kiss him, to at least touch him! When he played 'Nothin' On You', I was able to get my hand to twitch. Once he started singing, though, I could feel that it was straight from his heart. Suddenly I had more control, and I was able to open my eyes and say, "Hi, Hazza." He started crying a bit, but he had a geniune smile on his face. Then I focused a little more on him. There were dark and big bags under his eyes, and he looked a little pale, almost sick. He kissed the uncasted part of my hand, unable to say anything. I smiled and put my fingers through his curls using my other hand. I sat up and got more comfortable.

                "Hazza, when was the last time you ate or drank anything?" I asked, worried.

                His eyes went down and he muttered, "Yesterday."

                "And before that?"

                "The day of the accident."

                "WHAT?!" I yelled, pissed, "Give me your phone."

                 "Wait."

                 "Wait for what-"

                 Then he kissed me. His soft, gentle lips against mine. I had missed this the most. I heard the heart monitor go from steady 'Beep. Beep. Beep.' to a racing 'BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!' A nurse came in to our lips' reunion.

                  "If you keep making her heart race, she may go into a coma!" The stiff nurse yelled. That made Hazza pull away immediately, blushing. I noticed that the blush was a lighter pink than it usually was. That worried me.

                  The nurse looked at all of the machines hooked up to me, smiling. "It looks like everything is normal, so after the doctor sees you in about fifteen minutes, you might be free to go."

                   I smiled. She left the room, shutting the door.

                   "I've missed you so much, love. I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you before we broke up. I'm sorry that I had to dress up as Alex to get the guts to try and get to know you. This is all my fault-"

                   "Hey! This is not all your fault. It's mine for not checking before running. And even though I don't like that you lied to me as Alex - I still think it was really sweet of you to do that just so you could get me back," I said, still putting my fingers through his curls, "Now, do you happen to have my phone?"

                   "Yeah. Here."

                   I immediately dialed Liam's number.

                   "Hello?!" A confused Liam said.

                   "Hey, Liam, it's Diana."

                   "DIANA?! YOU WOKE UP! WOOO! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!"

                  "I was doing fine until you nearly broke my eardrum!"

                   "Sorry, sorry. We're coming over to the hospital RIGHT NOW."

                   "NO! NOT YET! I need you to go to Chipotle and grab Harry two burritos and two bottles of water. And then just get me a burrito bowl. Caitlyn and Miranda know my order. And for me I want a Caramel Cooler from Caribou Coffee. Okay?"