Be Careful, Children!

Diana's POV:

                  "You'll never be good enough for him! You're just a worthless, fat, and ugly nerd!" Maddie and Natalie screamed. I was tied to a chair with my mouth duct taped. Then Harry came in and kissed both of them passionately.

                   "NOOO!" I screamed, sitting up. Harry immediately woke up and held me close, whispering in my ear.

                   "Don't worry, love. It was just a bad dream," Harry whispered, kissing my neck, "Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

                   "It was....Maddie and Natalie calling me all of these things and then..." I couldn't go farther, and I started sobbing like a baby.

                    Harry figured out what I couldn't say, and sang softly, "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious? Less than one minute old. I never thought, through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she.. but isn't she lovely made from love." 

                     This was the 3rd time this week that this has happened. It's been a month since the concert, and this week we were in California for two weeks, which meant we got to stay in a hotel. Usually, the stylists are supposed to have our own rooms, but since both of us were dating one of the boys, we just roomed with them. Management liked this, because they saved a good amount of money with just having us in their rooms.

                     "I'm sorry, Hazza. I don't know why I keep having these dreams," I said, kissing his cheek.

                     "It's okay, Di. I mean, Caitlyn told me that before we got into the hotel, you had these dreams every night. You've gotten better," Harry said, kissing my forehead.

                     "Only because you're here with me, Haz," I said, smiling. He kissed me, and it became more passionate by the second, and I turned, laying on my back. Harry gently climbed ontop of me, making sure his weight was at his legs. He started kissing my jawline, and then kissed my neck, leaving lovebites down my neck, causing me to lightly moan..

                        ////////////////////Half An Hour Later///////////////////

Niall's POV:

              I woke up to a growling in my stomach. I turned around and saw Cait sleeping peacefully. I kissed her on the cheek and put some sweatpants on and a green shirt. The room had a stocked kitchen, so I decided to see if there was any pancake mix and make some pancakes for me and Caitlyn. As I went into the kitchen, I heard moans from each side of the room. One side was Harry and Diana's room, the other was Lou and Miranda's room.

               "Looks like our friends are already having breakfast," Caitlyn said, laughing. (A/N: Miranda, don't kill me.. but I was laughing like a crackhead writing this..)

                "We got a headstart last night," I said, winking at her. She blushed, biting her lower lip, "I love it when you blush, beautiful."

                 The moans were getting louder by the minute. I ran outside the room to see who else was getting in there. I pressed my ear to Liam and Danielle's room only to hear a lot of moaning. I ran over to Zayn's room, knowing that he had just gotten a new girlfriend last month, and once again, heard moaning. Caitlyn was standing in the doorway of our room, doubled over in laughter.

                  "Shall we get the bullhorns?" I asked with an evil smirk.

                  "WE SHALL!" Caitlyn said, running into the room and grabbing two bullhorns. I grabbed one and went up to Liam's room. Caitlyn went up to Harry's room, giggling. I held up three fingers and counted down, "3-2...ONE!"