Chapter Eleven:

Warning: Negative Thoughts (but as I've said no major deaths and definitely no attempts of suicide either)

Her mind was blurry, just like her eyes, from the tears and thoughts swimming together, as if they were one united idea.

     She felt sick and fine, hot and cold; she didn't even know anymore. She just stumbled on, going nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

     She shivered against the cool breeze, cars zooming past her, pebbles and stones cutting her ankles. Her fingers clutched tightly to the photo album of pressed roses galore, holding it dearly to her heart.

She was broken and lost. Destroyed due to her own actions and the actions of the ones she thought loved her. She was gone. Both literally and figuratively.

Flashes of shiny red and black cane before her, screams following s**n after.

"Watch where you're going, you homeless scum!" Voices shouted at her- she simply gazed wildly at them in a confused manner.

She didn't care anymore. She was done with this world of hers. Done with this permanent fate.

Tripping down the streets and the sidewalks, she swiveled around, her heart taking her somewhere that her mind was not informed of.

Her sizzling cheeks burned with hot tears, hot tears rolling down the sides of her face.

Sore stomach, throbbing mind- she didn't care. She just wanted out. Out of this world, out of this life.

    But, for now at least, here she was to stay. In the middle of nowhere in this world.
***********************************

     "The park? Today?" Esther questioned.

     She held the phone at her ear, gazing at the summer view, crashing blue waves and smooth shores exhibiting little footprints all around. Seagulls circled around the sapphire skies, as Esther opened the balcony in her hotel room, smiling at the sight.

She was going to stay here for the next few days (she didn't want to bother back at her old house with Darien, and she felt it was rude to ask Kevin after everything he had done for her) by the silvery seaside.

     "Yes," his voice glimmered. "It'll be a wonderful day of fun for the both of us!"

     It did seem wonderfully fun...and she did need a break after everything.

     "Sure, why not? You're right; it'll be a blast!"

     "I'll see you then."

     His voice sent shivers down Esther's spine, as she quickly ended the call.

     Dashing to the bathroom, Esther turned on the sink hastily, splashing water all over her face.

     Just because she was divorcing didn't mean she was free to do whatever the heck she wanted. She needed to get these thoughts out of her mind.

     Or else, she was doomed.
***********************************

     Avi's hands gripped the steering wheel roughly, driving all around the streets of Los Angeles.