Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

He just said he wasn't cute and that he was a 'man' and now he's telling me that he is cute, this boys well never stop confusing me, will he? Damn, Luke and his confusing words.

"You just said 'I'm not cute, I'm a man.' and now your saying you are cute. Your confusing me, Luke. I get it, your a cute man." I say, mocking him. I shove my hand into the pocket of my pants, and sit down on the 'smokers bench' I don't smoke, and I don't like standing up for too long.

"Okay, I g- Shut up, Michael!- I get it, I'm a cute man, and your a beautiful girl, so we're even." He says, I blush at the fact he called me beautiful, I thank him, while smiling.

"Luke and Nessy sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G, first comes the love, second comes the marriage, third comes the baby in a golden carriage." Michael sing songs. "You should have use protection, Luke."

I widen my eyes, and now see the reason as to why Luke told Michael to shut up.

"Tell Michael that I heard that, and that I'm going to slap him." I say, standing up and making my way to the front of Village Cinemas. I walk down the pathway, stepping in the tiles, being careful not to touch any of the cracks. Step on a crack, break your mothers back. I know it isn't true, but I just have fun avoiding the cracks/lines.

The car park only has three cars, and two people walking near the cinema and a group of people walking down the sidewalk. I begin to walk down the sidewalk too, listening to Luke tell Michael off for another dirty rhyme, and listening to him also telling Michael that I'm going to slap him.

"You finished work at eight, yeah?" Luke asks.

"Yeah." I say. We both go silent, and I walk around that group of people. Not even Ashton, or Michael were making any noises.

"Wh-"

I get cut off by the sound of Calum's voice. 

"We just past your girlfriend, you dick." He says, and not through the phone, clearly. I turn around to see the group of boys I had just walked past, seeing that I had just walked past my boyfriend, and three good friends of mine. I turn around, and begin walking over to them.

Luke hangs up the call, and runs up to me before I even get two meters to him and the boys. He wraps his arms around my waist, and bends his legs a bit to match my height, and buries his head into my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck, my phone still in my hand.

"I missed you." Luke says, placing a kiss on my neck. "I kept telling the boys, and then Ashton suggested we walked to your work, to go see you. Seven hours and now," He grabs hand holding my phone off of his neck, and checks the time. "Thirteen minutes is a lot of time away from each other." Luke places another kiss on my neck, I press my hands onto his chest, pushing him away. Ashton, Calum and Michael are right behind him.

"Aw, I missed you as well." I say, kissing his cheek. He grabs my hand, lacing his fingers with my own, and we all begin walking. Ashton stands next to me and side-hugs me. I let go of Luke's hand and give all the guys a quick hug, and I slap Michael on the arm for what he said, and tell him to not be dirty. He just smirks.

I grab hold of Luke's hand, lacing our fingers together. 

We ten minutes away from my house, and the subject we are all currently talking about is Sarah's, Shane's and Megan's disappearance. Like why they haven't been at school and stuff, since the cinema is a fair few minutes away we've talked about everything except for this.

"Maybe Sarah got pregnant with Shane's kid too, and they had to like leave school or something." Calum says, wrapping an arm around Luke. I smirk, pushing Calum's arm off of Luke.