Introduction

New note (2022) at the end of this chapter

- - -

Illustration of Guinevere and Lorraine at the end! a.k.a read the whole introduction

Introduction (1)

Princess Lorraine was cursed by an evil witch when she was no more than a baby. It was a curse that can only be broken by true love's first kiss if do so finding it before she turns 18.

The King and Queen grew desperate in hopes of breaking their daughter's curse. And so, they sought the help of her fairy god mother who ought to lock her away in a tower, there to await for her handsome prince charming and true love's first kiss.

Little did she know, that her knight in shining armour was no handsome prince charming.

No, it wasn't a prince at all.

Introduction (2)

Prince Benedict conducted a tournament of the best men in Anorok, and whoever wins the tournament must go on a quest to save Princess Lorraine from the dragon's keep in order to marry her and become King.

Guinevere, a daughter of a former commander of the knights and an ordinary villager of Bondoc who wished nothing more than to be a Knight, joined Prince Benedict's tournament and won.

What happens if she accidentally falls in love with the princess unbeknownst of her little secret? Find out.

---

A note from the author (from 2018, by 16 year-old Miss Garden lol)

You guys can say that this book is completely inspired by Shrek, and there's gonna be a LOT of references from the movie. Let me clarify things up, I said "A LOT" not "EVERYTHING". I've changed a LOT with the plot though as well and with further needed information such as the characters, the dimension, little bit twists and turns and of course, a lot of drama.

Basically, this story is mostly inspired by Shrek (because I am obsessed with Shrek!!! I LOVE it). But it is also quite and very SLIGHTLY  inspired by the love story of Agatha and Tedros from School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani (you should read it, you're welcome in advance).

I also have a different story (Please check it out). It's entitled "The Big Four and The Prophecy", it is about the The big four obv which are Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida and Jack Frost. It's an Hogwarts Au so pleeeeaaase check it out!!!

I am open to suggestions and if you guys have clarifications just let me know ;)

Here are the illustrations! You can imagine them very differently, but this is the main idea of what they look like (but not exactly). I tried my best to draw them as close to my descriptions as possible.

Princess Lorraine of Bondoc and Guinevere Reinhart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A note from the author (2022 Miss Garden)

I'll be updating Lorraine and Guinevere's character designs soon. I learned how to do digital art over the quarantine last 2020. How I've imagined my favorite couple didn't change one bit since 2018. But hopefully I'll be able to draw them more accurately now to give you guys a vision.

We are so close to the end of Book 1! And to the early birds who stayed until the very end, please know that I appreciate you very much, and I promise to provide a better reading experience as I continue to improve.