"Anywhere but here." I say, he raises his eyebrows in confusion as Elijah merely spectates.

"Klaus is breathing down my neck too much, he won't let e leave and his new 'rule' is really pissing me off." I say, Elijah buts in.

"I will not let you leave, unless I know where you are going." I sigh, feeling it fitting to tell him, just as I am about to leave, he pulls me into a hug, "Be safe." He whispers as I smile.

"Give this Klaus." I say, handing him a ring," Tell him when he stops being a dick, I'll consider coming back." He nods, watching me leave.

_______________________________________________________________

I smile, relieved as I fall against the sofa, Josh next to me as I explain my situation to him,

"Thank you, pennyboy." I say, to which he raises his eyebrows,

"For what?"He asks.

"For helping me." I smile...

_______________________________________________________________________

"He'll chase us to the ends of the earth, and he'll find us. No one can hide forever, especially not from an angry Mikaelson."Rebekah says over the phone as I walk through the busy streets.

" Then we go through with the plan. There's only one way that we'll truly be able to hide from Klaus forever." Marcel says.

"Confuse him." I add on." It's going to be difficult hunting three different people at the same time."

" Davina is our one shot." Marcel says, quietly,but a edge of hopefulness to his voice.

" If we go back and get her, it's a suicide mission." Rebekah says as I try to think of a way to help, dodging people as I continue to walk down the paved tracks.

" It's our only hope. We resurrect her, take her with us, and get out of town. Then, she can hide us from Klaus so he'll never find us." Marcel sighs.

"We don't even know the right witch to kill to bring her back." Rebekah sighs.

"I can try to distract Klaus for you." I suggest, knowing that that would work.

"We'll just kill the three witches that brought the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees, no big deal. "Rebekah says, her tone sceptical.

"Look. Unless you want to spend eternity looking over your shoulder, there's only one thing that we can do." Marcel says to Rebekah as I finally spot the car that they are sitting in.

________________________________________________________

Rebekah puts her arm around my shoulder as we all stand in the warehouse, Thierry pours Marcel a drink.

" Papa Tunde is dead. That leaves Sabine, Bastianna, and Genevieve."Rebekah says.

"What is it with witches and weird names?" I ask myself as Marcel chuckles, despite the difficult situation he is in.

"We want to kill them all, and as soon as Davina rises, we take her with us." Marcel says, his smile disappearing as he lifts his drink up to his mouth.

"Look. We have one shot at this, and I know our chances of success are sweet bugger all, but we've got to do it. So please, one stray dog to another, help us." Rebekah pleads to the vampire.

" Not many go up against those odds and live to tell the story. Have you?" Thierry asks, hi voice almost sounds nervous.

"I'm still standing here, aren't I?So is Evie, I've gone up against the worst of them all."

_______________________________________________________________

"Rebekah, you shouldn't be here." I sigh, following her through the cemetery.

"I have to, Evie." She sighs, pulling me with her by my hand.

"Elijah?" She asks, clearly not expecting him to be here.

"What are you doing here? Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now." Elijah says, turning to look at me," And if Klaus sees you here, there will be no chance that he won't take you back to the compound with him."

"You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough." Rebekah says, looking down.

"GET AWAY FROM HER! She's mine." Klaus screams, causing all of our heads to turn in his direction. Klaus's hybrid face comes out as Elijah holds an enchanted dagger in front of himself threateningly.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mutter quietly.

"Rebekah."Klaus growls, holding the white oak stake in front of him. I frown, I could have sworn they had all been burned.

"Walk away." Elijah says to Klaus, holding my hand and pushing Rebekah behind himself.

"Don't move." Klaus growls, viciously.

"Leave us now." Elijah tells Rebekah as she whimpers in fear.

" I can't. I'm stuck here. Elijah, he has the white oak stake." She says, angrily as I stare at Klaus.

"I brought it for you, sister."

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now." Elijah says as she speeds away.

Klaus turns to look at me, pulling the white oak stake down momentarily to talk."You can know for definite that you will be punished when we get home." I glare at him, he smirks back.

"I'm asking you, brother to brother-- we end this nonsense now." Elijah says, but Klaus ignores him, continuing to speak to me.

"Give me your hand." Klaus says, but I ignore him. "Now!" He snaps. Out of fear, I hand him my hand. Quickly, he slides my ring back onto my finger. "You do not take this off again."he commands, allowing my hand to drop back down to my side.

"Can we not just settle all of this over a Sunday dinner and a game of Monopoly.?" As usual, the Evie logic is discarded..

"We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah. How long do you think you can defend her?" Klaus asks, turning to loo at his older brother.

"As long as it takes, by whatever means necessary." Elijah says, releasing my hand to step in Klaus'sway.

And of course, they speed off, leaving me, poor, pregnant, burger craving Evie on her own.

______________________________________________________________

A few hours pass by as I stroll, bored out of my mind, through the cemetery, running my fingers over different graves and what not. As it grows dark, I begin to grow more and more restless. And yes, I am lost. But there is no need to dwell on that fact. I sigh as I feel a presence behind me.

"Evie," His voice says as I pretend I didn't hear him. He tries again but with the same result. I hear a groan of annoyance before I feel a tug, forcing me to turn around.

"Evie," He begins.

"Fun fact, did you know-" Rudely, he interrupts me.

"Evie." He says. I sigh, snapping out a what. "Where were you last night?" he asks.

"Away from you." I reply, simply.

"Come on Evie."He says, but I stand my ground.

"No." I say firmly, disregarding my plea, he goes to take my arm, retracting his hand in pain and confusion when it burns him... Thank Gog for Davina Claire.

"I think I'll be going now," I say, swaggering my way out of the cemetery.

________________________________________________________________