Bumblebee x feisty! tomboy! Reader

As a girl you were very different from other femmes , you wouldn't wear dresses and show off like others , you barley cared for the way you looked , you were a tomboy and you were a proud of it even if you would get constantly nagged because of it but hey! everybody has his own personality so why care of what the others think ??? it's not one of their business anyways.......... .

you huffed , fixing your football hat as you glared at some OVERLY girly femmes that were pointing at you and laughing.

' jerks....' you humphed as you walked past them with your head up and proud not giving a damn about what they think when you suddenly hit something or rather SOMEONE causing both of you to fell on the ground .

you groaned , mentally preparing a VERY unpleasing speech for the idiot who crashed into you when you heard a sad whirl .

you glanced up to see the most popular and not to mention overly loved mech in the whole school .

' of all meches i could have bumped into it just have to be bumblebee!! ' you sighed , picking yourself not bothering to fix your clothes before taking a quick glance at bumblebee and walking away leaving him to stare after you in confusion .

as day went by with you getting in trouble with some 'too strict for their own good' teachers , it was finally time for P.E , your only favorite class .

you quickly changed and went out to grab one of the skateboards before the others came when you caught sight of bumblebee already having grabbed one and is skating around , doing some moves .

you rolled your eyes and grabbed a F/C with S/F/C strips one and started making a more appealing moves .

bumblebee raised an eyebrow and did a kickflip , grinning at you .

you narrowed your eyes before smirking ' oh! i hope you realize this means war! ' .

sooner or later a full competition have broken between both of you , you two were so into it that you have not realized that everybody came out and are now staring at both of you in awe until you two stopped to take a breath when you suddenly heard clapping .

you blinked , smiling at bumblebee who was beaming at you .

he extend his servo out for you and you shook it .

" that was great! wanna do it sometime again??" he offered in a nervous tone , rubbing the back of his neck .

you gave him a smirk , saying " don't press your luck " as you started to walk away , leaving a blushing bumblebee behind who seems to have gotten a full blown crush on you!! .....good job reader!!! .