dreaming

Sorry for typos :)

"Miya! Miya! Please wake up Miya!"

My eyes popped open to see Ci sitting on the bed beside me then grabbed me into a hug. I hugged her back & was completely confused about what was going on. I guess she wasn't mad at me anymore.

"You're, you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Mad at you for what?"

"For sleeping with Roc.?"

She jumped up from the bed with an angry face and started screaming at the top of her lungs..

"You had sex with Roc too? I oughta beat the black off of you!"

Roc came & snatched her up before she could touch me. Ok now I was all the way confused.

"Miya what are you talking about? We never slept together."

"Maybe she's going crazy from those pills she took."

I looked around Ci & Roc then I realized where I was. I was laying in the hospital with breathing tubes in my nose, an IV in my arm, and a heart rate monitor. I was also in the icu. What the hell is going on?

"What is going on? Why am I in here?"

Roc let Ci go & she walked over to the bed with tears streaming down her face then sat back on the bed like before.

"You have been asleep for 5 days straight Miya. You umm... Tried to kill yourself."

My hands made their way to my face with tears pouring down. Nothing was making sense. Why would I have done such a thing?

"Why did I try to do that?"

"Because Jazmyn drugged Roc & Craig then raped them to get back at Jacob. I guess the stress was too much for you because we found you with moms oxycodone prescription bottle & it was empty. You took 6 pills and you're just now waking up from it."

I felt somewhat relief to know that the Roc situation was all just a dream but it hurt that Jazmyn really did betray us like that. I decided to them the story about the dream I had while I was asleep & they all were in awe once I was finished.

"Man I swear to God if that happened foreal, there would've been funerals to attend & ill be damned if I ever married some damn Craig."

He mushed her & she just cracked up but her laughter stopped once she realized something.

"Miya, I think you're like... A psychic or something because Ray is that babys dad."

My mouth dropped at what she said but I couldn't help but be proud that I didn't fuck my life up & it was all a dream but some say the dreams you remember... Are the ones that have a chance of coming true... If you catch my drift.