Unfortunate chain of events

Since im bipolar..ill be writing this story in script & novel. Please bare with me yall. I have issues lol.

Miya’s p.o.v.

As the day moved on, I started to enjoy myself and decided to just ignore Craig like any other day. I absolutely refused to let him ruin my day. I walked into the gym for lunch break. My sister was in there with Chresanto and I saw Craig playing ball with Prince. My best friend Jasmine was talking to her boyfriend Ray. Her and my sister looked happy with their boyfriends and it made me slick jealous. I’d just gotten out of the worst relationship of my life with a guy named Shad Moss[bow wow & he's not famous]. He was supposed to be graduating this year but he was in jail. He got caught up with some drugs one day and his friends started telling on him. On the low, I still loved him and felt like I wanted to be with him as well but that was virtually impossible. I guess I was too much in deep thought because I felt a basketball smack me in the face and I jumped up stunned as Craig laughed at me. Luckily, my sister & them were the only ones in the gym so i wasnt super embarassed. I’d had it with him for the day so I jumped off the bleachers and stormed over to him.

Me-what the fuck is your problem?

Craig-umm I didn’t have one. Your face shouldn’t have been in the way.

I smacked the shit out of him and he looked up mad as hell. Id seen that look plenty of times from arguments with shad. I flinched, closed my eyes, and braced myself to get a punch in the face. After 10 second of just standing there, I opened my eyes to see he’d walked off. I was surprised but I knew this wouldn’t be the last of Craig. Things were about to get worse and I suddenly regretted walking over to him.

A month had passed and it was fall break. Ever since that day I hit Craig, he hasn’t said two words to me or even looked my way. I was currently packing my clothes pissed off with tears streaming down my face. My mom had me and my sister moving in with her new husband. Bad part is, I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend or had gotten married & for that, I almost hated my mom. My sister walked in my room and help me get a few things together. We made small talk as we straightened things up.

ci- soo..mom said that we’re going to have a step brother.

Me- you’ve got to be kidding me Ci!

ci- nope. She said he’s around our age. Im just upset because we never got to meet these people and will be living with complete strangers.

We just nodded our heads and started putting boxes in the u haul. We rode to the new house in silence. I looked around at our new environment. The neighborhood we lived in was a gated community with houses that were no less than 2 stories. Damn, my new step father must be rich. I mean don’t get me wrong, we’re not poor but THIS HOUSE IS BANGIN! As we pulled into the drive way, I caught a quick glance of my new step dad. Damn he looked like Craig’s dad. I shrugged it off and thought of it as a coincidence. We got out of the U-haul and my mom introduced us to our new step dad. Damn, this man looked just like Mr. Crippen.

Mom- Ci and Miya I know you already know who Mr. Craig is

My sister and I let our mouths drop to the ground. So you mean to tell me that my mom had been dating Craig’s dad this whole time? How could we have not known that? My eyes teared up as Craig Jr. walked out of the house. My life was officially about to be a living hell.