New life = Living hell

Shout out to my lil sis Miya! This entire story is for her. Love you sissy!

Ok, back to the story.

After we got settled in, I demanded that my mom explain the fuckery that just occurred.

Me- you've been dating him for two years mom?

Mom- yes Miya. I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

Me- no you're not! You didn't even try to tell us!

I stormed back to my room & passed Craig's. He was putting things away singing to himself. He sounded kind of nice. Eww wait, this is Craig I was talking about. I cringed at the compliment I'd just quietly given him & walked into my room until dinner was ready.

Everyone sat in complete silence as we ate. This was definitely one hard pill to swallow & none of us kids were happy.

Mom- so Craig & I will be gone until Sunday on our honey moon.

Me- mom! It's only Monday! That's too long!

Mr. Craig- it will give you guys plenty of time to get used to living with each other.

Me- I already know how Craig is & he's an a- I meant butt hole!

I stormed off to my room feeling like a five year old… The next day, I sat at the kitchen table watching my mom and Mr. Craig pull off. My eyes watered at the thought of the hell that was about to take place. I heard my sister coming down the stairs so I glanced over at her to see she was carrying her duffle bag. My eyes widened because I knew what this meant.

Me- why do you have your bag packed?

ci- I’m going to stay with Roc tonight. I’ll be back in the morning.

Me- wtf why? Why would you leave me here with Craig knowing we don’t get along?!

ci- aww damn I forgot about that.

I shook my head at my sister. I swear she could be hella slow at times.

Ci- ok how about this… I’ll go spend a few hours with Roc then he can come over here and stay.

Me- how long is a few hours?

Ci- um… like 4

I glanced at my phone to see it was 2 in the afternoon. I guess I could just stay in my room until she comes back. I headed upstairs to my room, laid down, and began watching Jeepers Creepers and ended up dozing off. I woke up 2 hours later, half way satisfied that I only had two more hours to go. I stretched and headed to the bathroom. After I got done peeing, I reached over to grab some toilet paper to discover there wasn’t any on the roll. I scooted up a little to reach the door handle to look under the sink and there wasn’t any under there either. I looked up at the ceiling, swallowed my pride, and called Craig’s name. A minute later, I heard him approach the door.

Craig- what you want Miya?

Me- could you umm... bring me some toilet paper please.

I heard him giggle and then he said ok. I should’ve known not to trust him because 2 hours had passed and he still hadn’t come back. I heard Ci calling my name.

Me- I’m in here!

She came to the bathroom and opened the door.

Ci- are you ok?

Me- no! I’ve been sitting in here for 2 hours waiting for Craig to bring me some toilet paper.

She scrunched her face up at me looking confused.

Ci- umm Craig isn’t here. We just saw him at the mall with Keke.

I immediately got pissed off and couldn’t wait until he got home. This meant war and it made me border line hate my mom even more. She ruined my life and didn’t even bother to give me a heads up.