8: MIKE & GIORGIO - MENAGE A QUATRE

RATED MATURE. This chapter contains polyamorous erotic action between consenting males and females. It is from the thriller-in-progress THE DEVIL BEHIND HER by Noirotica, coming soon to Wattpad.

**

Will Mike, who is straight, let his hot stud gay cousin Giorgio make love to him in order to make his new female editors happy?

**

Mike stayed on the floor at Saks Fifth Avenue until six o'clock. It'd been a successful day, sales had been terrific, and both Adam and Reece were confident they'd be asked back again after the Times Square video billboard for Amedeo cologne debuted next week.

Jax waited for Mike in the hospitality room with Adam, who Mike was sure would let no one get near her because she'd agreed to let him do her make-up. As a result, she looked glamorous enough for a Vogue cover when they wrapped things up and left the store. Reece and Adam drove back down to the modeling agency and Mike and Jax took a taxi to her apartment so she could get some clothes and other things. She was going to stay at Mike's house for the time being or, hopefully, as Mike had said, forever.

Jax wouldn't hear of it when he said he'd cancel going to Emma Harrington's apartment that night.

"You can't call it off now, Mike," she told him. "You made an agreement and have to go through with it. We're already working on the first book of the trilogy. I have it with me."

"But I don't want to go there now. I want to stay with you and not let you out of my sight. Screw the books. You're more important."

"No way, dude. A deal is a deal. You start breaking deals in business now and you'll be finished before you even start."

So Mike had called Henry, his housekeeper, who was still at the house, having come in late that morning, and asked him to stay overnight so Jax would not have to be alone. Henry agreed to stay, and then Mike called his dad's firm down on Wall Street and talked to Arthur, the office manager. The man agreed to arrange for armed security around the clock for the house for the next few days, and promised there'd be a guard there by seven tonight. Mike wasn't going to take any chances after the appearances made the night before by the fiery-eyed demon.

And of all nights for him to have to go out, he found himself thinking, why was it tonight when he had every reason in the world to stay home?

After leaving Jax's apartment they caught a taxi back down to Mike's.

"So Reece thinks Ronnie will like the pictures he took of us blocking traffic on Fifth Avenue?" Jax asked in the back seat of the cab, chuckling at the memory of what they'd done.

Mike nodded. "Yes. She loves stuff like that for publicity. She knows everybody in town and they'll do just about anything for her - one of the perks of being a famous international beauty."