Cast and Authors Notes

Katie: a 18 year old girl. who lost her parents in a car crash during her junior year. Now she hardly speak to anyone but her two best friends Leo and Sky.
Matt, her brother, adopted her and now takes care of her. Katie is getting prepared for seinor year and graduation. She starts making new friends. BUT When she gets some shocking news. Her world flips. She has blue dyed hair with blue eyes, pale skin, and short in size.

Leo: a 17 year old boy who is so happy Seinor year is here. The only thing is he finally tells himself this is the year he tells his secret. He is normal in size, with brownish hair, and brown/hazel eyes. He loves wearing beanies.

Sky: a 18 year old girl,  who does anything for her best friend Katie. Till she spills a secret. She is tall in size with blue/black dyed hair, and brownish eyes.

Quinn: a 17 year old boy who tries to get to know Katie and become her friend. Knowing he is need of one to. He is tall with red hair and lots of freckles.

Matt: Katies brother and adopted father.

Jenny: Matts wife, and katies sister in law.

Ms.Kuckelman: Math teacher

Ms.Novotny: old teacher

-----------------------------------

Authors Notes:

This is all real life characters and some real life feelings. Otherwise this is all made up. I thank all those for who do read! Love you fans!

The cover was made by marsh_mallow23

And some of this inspiration is from marshythevampireking

Shout out to those two! If you ever need a cover done just go ask her! And go read my conspirators books! I forgot to tell you guys this isnt gonna be a huge chaptered book its gonna be kinda small.