Strange Looks

I walk in hiding myself between Sky and Leo. That's when I hear heels and someone hug attacks me. I look down to see my old 8th grade math teacher, Ms.Novotny. I shrug from her embrace as I hear strange words coming from her mouth, and I look at her in confusion as Sky puts me behind her and talks to Ms.N. 

I go to Leo's side and get out my class schedule, looking down to see I have college algebra first hour with Ms. Kuckelman. Thinking to myself, I am so glad that Sky and Leo arranged their schedules so one of them are with me every hour. I start walking to math class, and walk in the room as Ms.Kuckelman look up at me. 

She nods, "You can sit in the back desk, by my desk. Just email me at anytime if you have any questions." Nodding I sit at my desk pulling out my notebook and a pencil. I tap my pencil to the rythm of the clock as I stare at my paper. Until, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see Ms.K look anxious as I look to see my classmate, Quinn staring down at me. He hands me a folded piece of paper, as I see Leo staring back at me. I shrug as I open the paper and read,

Dear Katie,

I know we don't know eachother, but if you ever need help with any subject let me know. I am in all of your classes that I know of and you can always get notes from me. Just let me know, I am here. 

Sincerely,

Quinn.

I look up to see everyone copying notes as I place the folded paper in my book bag, and start copying on the beginning of what I know of as school. 

Luckily, I make it to lunch, with avoiding as many people as possible. I showed Sky and Leo the note, and they nodded heading up to him. The next hour Quinn sat next to me in all my classes, I checked my email and decided maybe I do have a friend. I tapped Quinn's shoulder and he looked over at me surprised. 

"Can you help me login to the computer? I don't really remember my password" I look at him with an embarrassed smile.  He nods and reaches over doing some work, and I smile a bit knowing I can trust him.

At the end of the day, Sky and Leo act really weird as we walk to the car.

 "Are you guys ok?" I ask once we enter my brothers house.

They both nod as I wonder if this has anything to do with our English assignment."Who do you love?" essay.