Conclusion

We've done it. The official ending chapter of Total Drama Mushroom Action is here. Thank you all for being so supportive of my work! It's been a pleasure writing for you guys and seeing all of the positive comments! :)

As you should know, there will be a season three. There are two new competitors, and 18 veterans.

Placements:
17th/18th: Kamek/Koopa
16th: Dry Bones
15th: Yoshi
14th: Bowser
13th: Toadette
12th: Luigi
11th: Toad
10th: Blooper
9th: Shy Guy
8th: Waluigi
7th: Birdo
6th: Fly Guy
5th: Boo
4th: Mario (rejoined; 11th if he hadn't)
3rd: Peach
2nd: Rosalina
1st: Daisy

Let's jump right into the QnA!

To the interns: What's it like to work on TDM?
Red: Honestly, it's really not as bad as I make it out to be.
Blue: Eh. I'm only doing it for the money.
Yellow: Well, it's fun because I get to launch people out of a cannon.
Green: I can't believe Lakitu keeps destroying wildlife!

To me: How long until you decided that Daisy would win?
I plan out all of the eliminations and challenges before I start writing the season. So, since the beginning. However, I almost made Rosalina win.

To me: Did I enjoy making this book?
Yes, I did! It was a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll enjoy season three (and I'm trying to come up with a system to post chapters sooner!).

To Daisy: Any job openings in your castle? YOU'RE SO COOL!
Daisy: Actually, yeah. Gardener, janitor, butler, and cook are all available! (You get a better pay if you choose the gardener... Just sayin')

To Rosalina and Daisy: How do you not know who gave Lakitu the gold ticket first?
Rosalina: I did, but I wanted to keep it a secret.
Daisy: We literally gave them to him at the same time! I thought Rosie won!

And that's it for the QnA! Just like last season, here are som fun facts/trivia...

Even though I planned that Mario would rejoin, I was contemplating on whether or not to make Blooper rejoin instead because everyone loves him.

This season took well over a year to complete, while season one took only a few months.

Koopa and Kamek were never originally intended to be in the season, hence why they were out first.

The Metal Mario joining the show is the same one that got arrested in season one.

My least favorite character in the entire series is Diddy Kong – however, if they kept their Super Mario personalities then it would be Bowser Jr.

Pauline being in the final chapter was not because of Super Mario Odyssey.

Some episode names got switched last minute. For example, Puzzle Panic! was originally Sporty Gals, and I wanted to make Rosalina try to play soccer. Also, Get Schooled was originally The Eight Labeled Lunatics. Finally, Scurvy Derby was originally going to be something about princesses, but the name was undecided.

And... that's it! Thanks again for an amazing season, guys! I'll see you all next time for season three!

~@donalblooper~