22. The TDMA Reunion Special

Twila: Hello everyone, and welcome to the TDMA reunion special! Over the past couple of weeks, our former competitors have been relaxing and enjoying their life outside of the game!

Brighton: But little do they know... some of them have a chance to get back into the show, for a third season!

Twila: Hello, I'm Twila.

Brighton: And I'm Brighton.

Twila and Brighton: Welcome to the Total Drama Mushroom Action Reunion Special!

Brighton: Let's get started right away.

Twila: We asked the contestants to send us a short video of them back at home... or whatever they are doing right now.

Brighton: As expected, only a few responded with a video.

Twila: Let's see the videos now! *points to a TV*

(On the TV...)

Daisy: Hey y'all! I've been back in Sarasaland for a few days, but I'm leaving soon to go on a road trip! Or... at least I would have until you guys called me in! Gosh darn it! We were going to have the best time! Well anyways, it's been fine here. A few fights, but nothing too big. I haven't spent the money yet. Why should I? I'm a princess!

*Transition*

Rosalina: Hello all! I'm back in my observatory, having a grand time with all of my friends! *looks back* Say hi, everyone!

Luma: Wee!

Lubba: Hi guys!

Captain Toad: Look at this star I found!

Polari: Rosalina? What are you holding?

Rosalina: Yup, haha. I think Daisy deserved the money the most. I could have used the money for renovations to my observatory, but hey! It's okay. I still have my library! Well bye, it's story time.

*Transition*

Koopa: So, uh, my roommate here convinced me to make this video, but I'd rather not.

Paratroopa: C'mon, Koopa! Stay positive! You could be on TV again!

Koopa: Oh boy, I'm keeping my distance from TV.

Paratroopa: But... you're a celebrity!

Koopa: No, a laughing stock! Why do you think I refused the interview with Kylie?

Paratroopa: Okay, I get it. We're getting off track though.

Koopa: What even is there to say? I'm having a good-ish time. Bye.

*Transition*

Blooper: Bloop bloop bloopy bloopity bloo!

*Transition*

Luigi: I've had a good time! I mean, Mario's had three emotional break downs already, but it's fine... I guess?

Mario: I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!!! THAT WAS THE ONE THING!!!

Luigi: Um... I've had a good time...

Mario: IMMA 'BOUT TO PUT YOU THROUGH HELL!!!

Luigi: Stop the recording! Aah!

*End*

Twila: Why even send stupid videos, am I right?