21. Scurvy Derby

Lakitu: This season, the challenges and eliminations were grueling, brutal, and horrid. Well, at least for the contestants. Welcome to the finale of Total Drama Mushroom Action! Previously, the contestants were sent into a kitchen to compete on Chopped! Mario was finally kicked out of the game and we are left with the three princesses: Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina. Peach played a quiet game at first, and then snapped as Mario annoyed her and she played him to getting eliminated once. She felt guilty at first, but then acted fine. Until Boo found out that she secretly liked Mario! Now, Daisy. She wasn't the best competitor and she wasn't the most serious either. But, she had done well in the last few challenges. Finally, Rosalina. This wise lass has made it far both seasons and she doesn't seem to have any enemies, other than Toadette. She's the favorite for the win. Will she disappoint? Stay here for the finale of Total Drama Mushroom Action!

(Outside the trailers...)

Peach: Guys, come out! Look!

Daisy: What is it? OMG! Look at all this food!

Rosalina: It's actually real for once!

Daisy: I just wanna sink my teeth in that delicious watermelon!

Peach: Yeah, I–

Lakitu: Hello, finalists!

Daisy: Ugh, great. Why are you here?

Lakitu: Say hello to my little friend, Bandit.

Daisy: You're not answering my– Bandit?

Bandit: Yeah, it's me. *grabs food* Okay, see y'all later!

Lakitu: And if you want your food back, try to catch him!

Bandit: Yeah. I'll be goin' to the ship.

Rosalina: Ship?

Bandit: *dashes off*

Peach: Guys, we need to catch him!

(At the ship...)

Bandit: Ha ha! I made it–

Daisy: I GOTCHA! *grabs Bandit*

Bandit: Darn it! Fine! Take the food! Gosh!

Lakitu: I knew I should have gotten Nabbit.

Rosalina: Excellent work, Daisy!

Lakitu: Congratulations ladies, I'll give you an hour to eat all of that food!

Peach: Let's dig in!

(An hour later...)

Lakitu: Time's up!

Peach: Sooooo... what are we doing next?

Lakitu: Well, I've decided that you all have a lot to say about each other. I'll let you all dish the dirt in the toilet confessional over there!

Peach: "Toilet confessional"?

Lakitu: Uh... yeah. You'll just say stuff you wouldn't say in front of their faces!

Daisy: What do we talk about?

Lakitu: *sighs* You are all making this much harder than it needs to be. Why don't you just talk about the contestants that competed this season? Just choose the ones you want to talk about.

Rosalina: Okay, I'll go first.

(Inside the confessional...)

Rosalina: So, what a hectic season. Poor Koopa and Kamek. Being eliminated first. I'm not gonna say I didn't vote for them though. Dry Bones wasn't the most honest person, but I'm glad he and Boo can be together. I feel just awful for Boo and how Peach treated her. I can't trust Peach. I can forgive but I won't forget. I really enjoyed the company of Luigi and Blooper... but they're out. Mario was so annoying. Not like the Mario I knew. Oh well. It's not his fault. All he was doing was trying to impress Peach. Daisy is so cool. I've been with her since the beginning of the season. I would love to be in the final two with her (if there is one, or it's just like last season).