1

Dahyun's POV

"Im not going to one of those dates again Chaeyoung"

"Come on Dubu, this time Im sure you will meet someone really pretty. She's single and you will like her, actually she's Mina's childhood friend"

" Now your using your girlfriend?"

"come on! I promise you she's definitely your type"

" Nah!, I'll pass. I can find my own girls Chae , lock the door when you leave" I gave her a light tap and went out of my Condo unit .

Chaeyoung always sets me up for a blind date for the reason that she wants me to settle or to stick to one but all of them are bunch of failures. Those girls are just not my type. Im picky and hard to please as Mina always says and I agreed with it even though I always bring girls at home but all of them were just for fun.

Im now heading to a coffee shop I own for some pass time.

" good eve boss"

" yow!, Momo-chan, one americano please"

" Okay boss, just a second"

This girl Hirai Momo, is actually near my ideals but I only see her as a friend and trusted employee plus she had a girlfriend already which is my highschool pal Chou Tzuyu the taiwanese giant.

" Here you go miss" I tall cute girl served my coffee but accidentally spill some on me and it was so fucking hot which made me so annoyed, luckily it didn't spill on the book I was reading.

" What the heck?! be carefull and who the heck are you? geeeeeeezzz. "

"Im so sorry, It was an accident. I didn't mean to spill it on you. Let me clean you." The girl took some napkins and tried to wipe the coffee on my jeans, the thigh part to be specific.

" hey!, what are you..." I immediately took the napkins.

" I'll wipe them on my own "

" Dubu? Oh my God, Im sorry"

" Who the heck is she Momo?"

" Im sorry, this is Sana, the new waitress."

"Im sorry Miss, Im really sorry. I didn't know you where a regular"

" A regular? "

" I mean regular customer"

I gazed at Momo who just smilled at me with innocence.

"  who told you Im a regular?"

" Ahhhmmmm. Its just an instinct since Momo knows you"

" She's the owner Sana, Our boss" Momo explained to her.

Her eyes widened in shock and apologized non-stop.

" geeezzz.. be carefull next time" I said as I pass by her.

" could you bring me some clothes I left on my drawer Momo?."

"Okay Dubu, but about the counter?"

" okay just let Nayeon bring it to me then"

Sana's POV

" Oh God, Im so clumsy. You think the boss will fire me Momo?"

" Calm down, she's kind and forgiving so dont worry"

"and also sexy..." naayeon added
Momo spanked.

"Just go bring her clothes nayeon" she added

...

I was busy worrying on the counter that I didn't notice her behind me.

" why didn't you tell me you're hiring a new waitress Momo-chan?" 

OMG! I froze on my place and slowly turn around while docking my head

" Youre the one who told me to hire a new one since the shop is expanding"

"I did? Oh... I forgot"

"She applied yesterday "

She made a huge sigh and looked at me.

" Im really sorry, please dont fire me. Im new here in Korea and desperately looking for a place to stay and work. So I badly need a job. please dont fire me. " I accidentally burst out begging while kneeling. I looked at the other employees who are staring at me with this " Is she serious face " while trying to hold their laughter. I then gaze at the boss who is now laughing so hard which I really found amusing and cute.

" Wow really? you blab non stop Dana."

" Its Sana boss"

" just call me Dahyun or Dubu like the others. Just don't do it again and be extra carefull. " She tapped my shoulders and sat on the table not far from the counter as she continued reading the book she was reading ealier.

...........

She just sat there reading until the shop closed. I packed my things on the staff room and went out. I then saw her leaving and tried to catch up with her.

"Dahyun wait up."
she stopped and glared at me.

" what is it Dana"

"its SA NA boss. My name starts with an S"

"oh, whats up Sana?"

"Im sorry about earlier"

" its okay, just get over it"

"where you going?"

"home, how about you SAna?"

" Im going to look for an apartment. "

" you still dont have one?" 

"Not yet, I just left my luggage on a department store baggage counter"

" Seriously? you're joking right?
"  she asked and I nodded.

" seriously?"

I just docked my head again, I felt so embarrassed.

" so where's that luggage counter?" she teased,damn so embarrassing.

"Just near from here"

"lets go get your luggage"

" eeh? ,but I don't have a place yet"

She just winked at me.
We went to get my luggage and rode a taxi. I have no Idea what my boss had in mind. We stopped in front of a tall classy building.

" come in" she said as she opened one of the buildings door.

" What are we doing here? and what's this place?"

" oh, sorry, this is my condo unit. you can stay here since you're no where to go"

" eeeehh? really?"

" yup, but in return you'll cook for me. You're lucky Im currently looking for a house cook"

" cook?"

"yup, I have read your resume where you wrote a lot of useless stuffs and it seems like your qualified to be one. You wouldn't mind working for me part time right?"

" Of course! I really dont mind. Thanks Dahyun" I was so happy that I hugged her.

Dahyun's POV

She hugged me making me feel her chest and smell her sweet scent. It made me a little bit perverted. I smiled as I touched her butt.

" Dahyun!" she pushed me.

" Sorry about that it was just an accident. Oh, you can use that room"

She bowed at me with a smile.