2

Sana's POV

*phone ringing

" hey Sana-chan,ahmm where are you now? sorry I wasn't able to answer your calls yesterday, my phone broke so I bought a new one. Have you found a place to stay?"

" Im staying at my boss's house. "

" So you've finally got a job? great!"

" yup. Im not a free loader now hahaha. I work as a cook and you know what? I also work on a cafe my boss also owns. Im staying her for free also."

" Wow, you are one lucky gal. So where is this place you're staying at? I mean who's this boss of yours?"

" oh, her name is Dahyun. Ki..."

"Kim Dahyun?!" she cut my words with a shock tone.

" yah, you know her?"

"Im going there"

" ehhhhh??! what?" she then hung up leaving me puzzled.

A couple of hours later someone knocked at the door. I opened it and saw Mina.

" seriously?!" she screamed. We sat on the couch as I explained to her everything and she as well told me everything about why she knows Dayhun. I really cant believed this! So my childhood friend Mina has a girlfriend named Chaeyoung who is Dahyun's bestfriend and that she got to know Dahyun at the cafe I worked at, she dated her but didn't worked out and soon met Chaeyoung and things just happened!? WHAT THE!.

" Hey Sana, you alright?"

" yah. Im just trying to absorb things"

" I can't believe you work for that perverted jerk!" Mina said in a very high tone.

" who you calling Jerk?" Mina froze on where she was sitting hearing Dahyun's voice who is now standing at the door raising an eyebrow.

" what are you doing here?" She asked again. Mina then told her to sit down as she told her the story.

" eehhhhh? so this clumsy girl is your childhood friend?" she said in amusement. Clumsy? was she referring to what I did at the cafe?

" Yup. The one Chaeng was about to set you up with"

" set up what?" I asked Mina.

" well, you see your best pal's girlfriend Chaeyoung wants to set you up on a date with me. " Dahyun explained

" eehhhh?".

............

A month had passed. Mina introduced me to Chaeyoung a day after she first came to me at Dahyun‘s place. I easily got along with them. I now call Dahyun by her nickname and I slowly discovered her player side. She will bring girls home from time to time and making out with them.

" Yo! Sana" Dahyun called me making me snapped back to reality.

"yes?"

" the food?" I face palm my self realizing I forgot to cook dinner. I dashed to the kitchen to prepare.

Dahyun's POV

I laughed at Sana's expression after telling her that she haven't cooked dinner yet. She immediately stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I followed her and leaned on the kitchen's door while checking on her. She's wearing a huge plain white shirt which made her shorts unseen which I found sexy. Super sexy. I kinda found her amusing and pretty these couple of days. I walked towards her making her gaze to my direction and kissed her. I broke the kiss and saw her froze with a shocked face. I smiled at her as I pat her butt.

"go back to work Im hungry" she replied with an Oh and silently continued cooking while I sat on the table silently staring at her.
We ate while on silent mode,well, she was silent and didn't even bother to looked at me.

" Sana" I said as I sat on the couch beside she yet she didn't respond.

" did I do something wrong?" I asked a damn question.

" why did you...kiss me?"

" I just found you sexy thats all" I leaned closer to her and kissed her again pinning her on the couch. Soon she responded from my kiss making me so turned on that I dragged her inside my room. I continued kissing her on my bed. I kissed her hard but she kissed back harder like we were fighting for dominance. I rubbed her thighs making her flinch.

"wait!"

"what?"

"It wont hurt right?"

" Is this your first" I asked she replied yes with a hint of embarrassment. I smiled on how innocent and cute she is.

" dont worry. I'll be gentle. Spread your legs now babe"

She did what I told making me smirk in total victory.