3

Sana's POV

I woke up next morning and found myself naked beside Dahyun. I blushed upon remembering what happened, she was so raw. I just really cant believe myself surrendering to her like that. I know I like her a little but things just went overboard. I felt my heartbeat getting wild as I stare at her sleeping pretty face.

" what are you staring at?" she asked smiling.

"oh , im sorry...ammmm"

"you want round two?"

"ehhh? wh.. what?"

" Just kidding. You're not getting up yet? you'll be late for work" she said while wearing her clothes like nothing happened. I immediately stood up and changed as well.

" hmmm. what about breakfast?"

" Ill just eat at the cafe babe" I giggled hearing the nickname.

" hurry up you're late"

" Oh, sorry"

We head to the parking lot after.

" Get in" she ordered while getting inside the black porch.

" Is this yours?"

" I stole it"

"what?!" I screamed in disbelief
she then smirked at my reaction

" of coarse its mine."

She just sat their again in her spot drinking her coffee while as always reading a book waiting for the shop to close.

" Nee? Sana, it seems like the boss had her eyes on you all day" Nayeon whispered to me while we are changing in the locker room. I just gave her a shy smile as we went out.

" by the way wanna come with us? Jeonyeon, Jihyo and me are planning to go to a bar, you know party" Nayeon added.

" bar? party?" I repeated. I was about to answer when Dahyun butt in.

" Sorry yeonie, we already  have plans for tonight "

" wait! we have?" I asked out of surprise.

"yup!" she countered grabbing my hand dragging me out.

" get in" she ordered again and I followed

" where to?"

" lets get you fixed first" she said not answering my question. We stopped infront of a mall which is the biggest and famous one in Seoul but it was already closed. She gestured me to follow her and so I did. We went at the back part and saw a guard waiting outside a door. He greeted us as he opened the door.

" what are we doing here? its already close " I asked again but she didn't answer. A lady approached us with a group of mall workers.

" Good evening boss"

"boss?"

She then pushed me forward.

" Go get her dressed " she ordered making the lady bow along with the others.

The lady soon made me picked up an elegant dress matching with high hills.

I got dressed up then they did my hair and makeup.

After the makeover I went out of the dressing room and saw Dahyun changed as well wearing a skin tight jeans a black coat with a white long sleeves inside which matched the black leather boots she's wearing. She looked so cool with elegance.
She just looked at me speechless.

" you... you look so beautiful" a word soon escaped from her mouth as I walk beside her.

" Thanks but where are we exactly going? and you dont need to waste your money to dress me up?"

" dont worry I own the place "

" what ?" seriously? she owns the mall? Mina was right this pervert is really rich.

" what are you thinking?" she asked looking at me with a furious face

" oh, nothing where are we really going?"

" My fathers birthday, you'll be my date" she explained as we went inside her car again.

I sat beside her slighty shaking.

" You nervous?" she chuckled

" who wouldn't be?, I should have brought a gift and why me? I mean your date"

" No need to buy him his old  enough and I want him to meet you"

" meet me? why"

" I just want too. lets just hurry the cub and the swan must be bord waiting for us " she said increasing the car speed.

" They are there?"

" of coarse Chaeng is my best friend and Dad would be sad if she wouldn't come since we've been friends since I was a kid "

" oh..."

We arrived at a big white house.

" lets go?"

" wait? Im shy"

she chuckled again leaning towards me giving me a smack in surprise.

" lets go?"

We went inside the house and saw a lot of people on pretty dresses and suit.

We then saw Chaeyeong and Mina approaching us.

" what took you guys so long!? " Mina asked

" Dubu!" a man soon approached us. He really looked like Dahyun

" dad!" Dahyun then hugged him.

" your friends was so bord waiting for you and so do I" he added

" I know I know " she responded.

" and who's this pretty lady beside you?" he asked pointing at me. Chaeng and Mina then gaved me a huge grin

" this is Sana my friend"

" friend huh?" Chaeng added

" Oh shut up!" Dahyun spanked her. Her father just laughed along.

We spent all night socializing with people. The couples soon left. Dahyun was so drunk that she cant even stand to drive so her dad told us to just stay for the night. He then guided me towards Dahyun's room while Im assisting her by her waist.

" Its been a long time since she stayed here " Her father said opening the door. I smiled at him giving him a slight bow.

" So I'll leave you guys here and just go find some clothes on Dahyun's wardrobe she still has tons of clothes there Im sure you'll fit some " he said closing the door. I placed her on the bed then removed her shoes as well as mine then I sat beside her to remove her coat. She then grabbed my hand and caressed may cheeks with the other.

" your a beauty Sana" she said pulling me towards her giving me a rough kiss.

" Dahyun, your drunk" I pushed her away. She stood up sitting beside me with another chuckle.

" now your playing hard to get. Come on Sana I want you now. "
she grabbed my hand pulling me closer again kissing me. She tried to remove my dress then I pushed her again.

" seriously Sana? geez! just have sex with me okay!?"

" Were just friends right " I said

" and? " she then rubbed my thighs

" Dubu! , you're drunk stop it!"

" now you're shouting at me?" she pushed me down towering over me.

" yah! Kim Dahyun!" I slapped her this time which made her stop then faced the other side of the bed. She soon fell asleep giving me a time to wash and change then slept beside her.