"Is that so?" She simply nods, then closes her eyes and rests her cheek onto my shoulder. I can practically see Ingrid gagging from behind us, but that's fine.

"Love is so strange." Astrid cracks open an eye, rolling it at me, then shoots back,

"Just like your view on love." Ingrid cracks a smile, then continues to look down onto the pink and orange tinted clouds, streaking the sky like toy stuffing thrown onto water, floating silently and slowly.

I sigh, and Astrid does too. I rest my head on hers, just before she steals a lick on my ear.

"You're so weird." She smiles, closing her eyes again.

"I don't care. One day, when we're married, I'll get to lick you on the ear whenever I want, and you won't be able to escape me." I snort. 

"That's just downright creepy. And you can do it anyway." She hisses, so Ingrid can't hear,

"I don't care, I wanna have privileges for when you finally ask me." I laugh, and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles, tightening her grip on me again, legs and arms wrapping me in a blanket of Astrid.

Nightwing soars above us, on the right side of Toothless, loyally following him. We glide through clear skies, above a thin blanket of clouds covering the calm and glistening waters. 

Since nobody could ride Nightwing, we're all piled onto Toothless, but nonetheless, he's still just as strong, and doesn't falter at all. 

I sigh, glancing down through the spaced clouds to the dark and quiet waters, watching as foam peaks at gentle chops, then melts away back into the green and frosty ripples. Clouds are dancing along the waves, just skimming the surface of the horizon, painted with the soft and gentle colors of the sunset. 

Astrid sighs as well, looking up to me dreamily. I'm sure she's thinking the same thing. 

"It's beautiful." She stares into the mellow ball of fire, which is fizzing out slowly as it dips below the surface of the ocean, leaving us for another night of rest. 

"It is. Just like you." She smiles, then closes her eyes again, falling asleep along with Ingrid, forever silent as we dance along the clouds. 

Good night, beautiful dancer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're restless, the only ones still awake as the moon shines softly, a pale disc against the ink bled sky of midnight. 

Fishlegs has his arm around a slumbering Heather, while the twins and Snotlout left earlier. We're simply sitting there, watching the still horizon for any sign of Hiccup and Astrid.

I drearily gaze up into the moon, confused when I see a dark splotch, slowly growing larger and larger. I point up to the moon, and Fishlegs smiles after following my finger up into the night sky. They're back.

We run out to the stables to greet them, carefully taking Toothless to the stables to rest, with Nightwing following him close behind. Fishlegs stays to put them to sleep and feed the dragons, while I help the girl Hiccup called Ingrid prepare a place to stay.

Hiccup had silently slid off of Toothless, carrying a beautiful blonde very gently and lovingly away, simply hissing a few words about Ingrid, and then heading towards his hut. I can see in his eyes how much he cares for this girl, and I honestly feel kind of left out, but also happy for him, to have finally found what he had been looking for for so long.

I look over to Ingrid, who is simply standing in the doorway of my little guest hut. My throat goes hoarse, and I start sweating.

I hate talking to people, I'm really awkward and fidgety. She looks at me, and attempts a smile, dropping it quickly. She's obviously uncomfortable too.