Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to Schylight, she made this amazing cover :')    I said i was going to upload at 8:30. I lied, forgive me? Anywy ill upload sometime tomorrow, and then we have a week off! :3 yay! Anyways on with the story!

---------------------------

~Eleana's POV~

I opened my eyes to find ten looking back at me. A sly smile played on Louis lips as the boys burst out laughing. I shot a strong stern look in their direction, honestly these boys should know better. I heaved my self of the sofa and immediately saw why smug looks were plastered on their faces. I had chocolate melted on the front of Louis' boxers. Great it looks like I pooed myself, on the front.

"Oh grow up." I muttered walking out of the room. All memories were wiped away of what happened until i reached the top of the stairs. I took a deep breath and walked into my room. I quickly ran to my drawer grabbing a pair of clean knckers and a bra, then to the wardrobe grabbing a pair of jeans and a top. I darted out of the room and into the bathroom. I dropped the boxers and pulled the top off. I looked at my naked body in the mirror and saw the purple blotches on my body. There was a large one appearing on my stomach, one appearing on my right hip. I ran my finger over the bruises. They throbbed and ached, but not as much as I did knowing that the man who had caused me so much pain in my life had hurt my best friend, my only friend. I quickly pulled on my underwear and pulled on my jeans and top. I looked into the mirror and looked at the cut behind my ear. It was painful, beyond painful I ran my finger over it slowly and it lingered at the end of the cut. I sighed and walked out of the room.

"HOLY FU-" I said before a hand was placed over my mouth. I started thrashing around until I was released from his strong grip. I backed away into the corner and looked up to see Zayn standing in front of me.

"Im sorry Elle, i didnt mean to hurt you." Zayn said with a pained expression. I jumped up from my position and pulled Zayn into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I winced at the pressure of his touch on my hips.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Where were you going?" I said as I pulled away and shot a smile in his direction.

"Downstairs, I just got changed. Comeon." Zayn said taking my hand and pulled my down the stairs. I love living with the boys. Their so cute and so loveable, so full of energy and down right crazy. You got to love them tho.

~Louis' POV~

The day consisted of a whole day of baking, well trying to bake on the behalf of us boys except Liam of course. He and Eleana cooked whilst the rest of us had a flour fight. After we had cleaned up the dust kitchen we ate the lovely cake Liam had made and the scrumptious biscuits Eleana had made. By the time all the cake was gone and only two biscuits left we sat down on the sofa.

"What film we watching?" Harry asked smiling sweetly, I sat down next to him.

"Whatever you like Hazza." I said patting Harry's knee.

"I dont want to watch a film." Niall said reaching to grab one of the biscuits.

"Nah, nor do I." Liam said stretching.

"Its dark." Eleana said looking out of the window. Since last night, she had changed she was quiet and timid. She didn't say much and she hardly laughed. The only time she had laughed through the whole day was when we dumped some flour on Liam's head.

"El, you ok?" Liam asked from his position next to her on the sofa oppesite Hazza, Zayn and I. Eleana was sitting inbetween Niall and Liam. She turned her pale face to look at Liam, she shrugged and hung her head in her hands. Liam put his arm around her and pulled her into his chest.

"Yeh, I'm just tired, but I don't want to sleep in my room." She said timidly. She looked at all of us boys and smiled her beautiful smile. I looked at Harry, we both had this intellectual thing where we could talk in our heads.

"SLEEPOVER!" We both screamed jumping up from the sofas and running up the stairs. We ran into each of the rooms and grabbing the duvets and pillows. By the time we had reached my room we looked like two huge snowmen. We grabbed the pillows of the bed and the quilt and started hobbling down the stairs.

"YOU NOB!" Harry shouted as we began tumbling down the stairs and ended up at the bottom of the stairs with the the pillows and duvets surrounding us. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

"Vas happenin'" Zayn shouted as they walked into the hall. Boy was this going to be a long night.

-----------------------------

Sorry its short, I had aload of homework which neede to be done. So I whipped this up :')

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Love One Direction.