Chapter 1

~Eleana's POV~

I slipped out of the taxi and waited on the pavement whilst the large bold taxi driver got my two suitcases out of the boot. I waited patiently and handed the man a £20 note and with that he left. I walked up to the door of my best friend since i was 6 and he was 9. I knocked on the door and waited patiently drumming that silly tune i always did whilst i was waiting or listening. Louis didn't open. Yes Louis Tomlinson from the international band One Direction. I sighed and knocked the door one more time, but louder. There was some movement behind the door. I sighed impatiently.

"LOUIS OPEN THIS STUPID DOOR NOW, ITS RAINING AND IM STARTING TO GET WET AND THEN MY HAIR WILL START TO GO CURLEY AND MY WHITE TOP WILL GO SEETHROUGH, SO FOR THE LOVE IN GOD OPEN THIS FRICKING DOOR." I shouted through the door. I heard some laughs, deffinetly more than two people in there. Great im going to meet some new people, and my hair is starting to go curley and now my white top is starting to go see-through. Great, just great. The door started to opens slowely, then a flash of a camera went off. I clenched my angular jaw and sighed. I let Louis swing the door wide open and pull me into a strong Louis Hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Well, this is some black-mail material if i need it." Louis said with a cheeky wink on the end.

"Louis can you help me with my suitcases?" I asked him smiling. He grabbed the bright red one and i pulled the blue one in and shut the door.

"Come on Eleana, ill show you to your room." Louis said lifting the suitcase up effortlessly. I tried but ended up failing. I reached the tenth stair, so far so good. I lifted the suitcase up in front of me and placed it on the eleventh stair. I breathed a sigh of relief. "ELEANA!" Louis screamed making me fall backwards, i tried to stop my self falling down the cream carpeted stairs by grabbing my suitcase zip, my clothes flying all down the stairs. Louis banged down the stairs and grabbed my head. Time for me to play a trick. I felt some more pairs of eyes on me. "Eleana, are you ok? Open your eyes please! Your scaring me." Louis whispered, his voice wobbling.

"Louis calm down, let me check her pulse." A male voice said taking my hand slowely and placed his cool fingers to my wrist. "I cant find a pulse." he continued. Now was my time to put them out of their misery.

"Louisadickheadandmademecarrymyheaveysuitcaseupthesteepstairs." I mumbled.

"What did you say Elle?" Louis asked i could hear a smile dancing on his lips.

"I SAID LOUIS A DICK HEAD AND MADE ME CARRY MY HEAVY SUITCASE UP THE STEEP STAIRS!" I shouted bolting up right. I looked around and saw ten eyes on me.

"I'm sorry," Louis said jumping up and lifted me up with him. "Whats this then?" Louis said dangling my black bra in front of me.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON GIVE ME MY BRA BACK!" I shouted, the rest of the boys burst out into laughter, i knew there names obvisouly, thats mainly what Louis spoke about. But i had never met them in person.

"Say it nicely." He said taunting me with my bra.

"Great, you've got my bra Louis, I'm sure you know what to do with it. And by the way i might just upload that picture of you, from last year, when you came to my birthday as a-"

"OK have it back!" He said throwing my bra in my face. I quickly gathered some of the clothes that had fallen out of my suitcase and zipped my suitcase back. "How about i take this suitcase upstairs and then we can eat, Harry's cooked for us." Louis said grabbing the suitcase and ran up the stairs with it effortlessly in one hand.

"Im Liam." Liam said sticking his hand out in front of me, i shook his hand as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm Zayn." He said yanking me into a hug.

"I'm Niall." He said pulling me from Zayn and into him.

"Im Harry" He said pulling me from Niall.

"AND I'M LOUIS." Louis screamed chucking me on to his shoulder. I pounded on his back and pleaded for him to put me down, he knew how much i hated being lifted up. "On one condition." He said kindly and softly.

"And what that?" I asked softly back.

"You tell the boys what happened to your parents so they don't ask anything stupid?" He said placing me down in the kitchen after he ran around the house with me on his solid shoulder. I nodded as the boys ran into the kitchen and sat down at the table. We ate the lovely roast dinner Harry had made; Roast potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Cabbage, Pork, Mash potatoes, Apple sauce and Gravy. The food danced on my taste buds. The pudding was just as good, fruit sponge. The kitchen was rather clean considering there were five boys living here, and now me. Ill be like the mother hen or something, running around, cleaning and all of this. Throughout the whole of the dinner the boys talked about themselves, and i told them what my favourite colour is and what pet i would really lie, but other than that i kept quiet and listened. Niall was the one i couldn't keep my eyes off, he was so cute and so like able, and god that laugh, and his blue eyes that popped out, screaming for attention, for someone to look at them.

"Eleana has something to say." Louis said quietely. The boys all looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked down at my hands in my lap.my blonde hair falling infront of my plae face covering my blue eyes.

"I... Er... Louis, cant you just tell them?" I said in a hushed voice. "I'm going to bed now. Night." I said jumping up from my place at the table, not waiting for a reply and dived into my bed, not bothering to change.

~Louis' POV~

She ran out of the room, jumping up from where she was sitting next to me. I could see the tears and the hurt in her eyes. I have to tell the boys, so the don't say anything that may heart my fragile friend, my friend who was just a delicate as a white rose. Though she hid her emotions deep down. What do i tell them. Ill tell them what happened. Ill tell them the truth and ill tell them why shes staying here now.

"Is she ok?" Niall asked me looking worried. I shook my head.

"Are you going to tell us?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah i will, but please, please don't judge her. She didn't want anyone to know but me, but yeah, just listen to me. When she was fifteen, she was forced into prostitution by her father, but she refused" I said looking at the boys as their faces dropped. "and he, her father beated her for it. The worst thing was her mother knew and did nothing about it. This was two years ago. About two months ago, she tried to run away, caught her and run a blade behind her ear, behind her left ear. Last week, she ran, but her mother and father drove after her, they crashed into the lake, her mother was dead at the scene, and her father was never found." I said and looked up to see Eleana standing in the door frame of the kitchen. Niall jumped up from where he was sitting and wrapped his arms around her protectively and whispered something in her ear. He liked he, i could tell. I would give him the 'don't hurt my best friend' talk later.