⇥S.S PART 2⇤

AHHHHHH

*RUNS WITH HANDS IN THE AIR

BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO

OKAY SO THE AMAZING AND TALENTED AUTHOR FINISHED THE SMUT SO UHM

IF U LIKE SMUT PROCEED.

IF U DONT THEN JUST EXIT OUT LOL

BTW I COULDN'T EDIT IT CUZ LIKE YEAH I CAN'T READ SMUT IT GETS ME RUNNING AROUND THE ROOM SCREAMING

ANYWAYS IF THERE ARE ERRORS, WHICH I DOUBT THERE WILL BE BECAUSE KimJiminandJeonJimin is such an amazing writer, IGNORE IT AND JUST ENJOY THE SMUT LMAO

THEN WELL LET'S BEGIN

creds to KimJiminandJeonJimin ! 

"I think I know what you need..." Jungkook whispered on Jimin's ears making the older shiver.

"Baby, I think you need to be punished." Jungkook stated and all of there self-control broke into pieces urging the two to attack each other which they did. The heat and the atmosphere around them as they shared a heated kiss drove them crazy. They knew that they are weak for each other and that's why there are no more turning backs.

Jungkook held Jimin's cheek while tasting the older's plump lips. The soft sensation sent butterflies to Jungkook's stomach. He knew that Jimin's plump lips were popular to everybody and it made Jungkook slightly jealous but now that he's the only one savoring the older's plump lips made him smirk in the kiss. Jimin moaned in pleasure as his mind started to go blank as their tongues fought each other. He felt the younger's hand slip to his waist with a tight grip pulling Jimin closer. The two completely lost in the moment.

Jimin snaked his hands to Jungkook's neck and playfully bite the youngers lip seductively and releasing a moan that made the younger groan. Jungkook knew Jimin was teasing him and Jungkook knew that Jimin knows how much his whipped for him but Jungkook being the dominant type did not let the older have his way on him. The younger pushed the older down pinning him to the bed getting a squeal in return.

Jimin once again felt small. The presence of the male above him looking at him with hooded eyes full of love just made him feel weak. He could never win against Jungkook. He always finds himself submissive towards the younger.

"Stop teasing oppa...you know I might not hold back and do you rough"

"Oh...Really? But you know whatever you do to me I'll always find myself a hot mess with you..." Jimin whispered back with a seductive voice and Jungkook couldn't help but blush. His baby was too much for him and he loves it.

"What? You can't wait for me to f*ck you?"

"I didn't go to your room for no reason. Now mess me up."

"As you wish princess."

The younger didn't wait any further and attacked the older's neck biting and sucking on the smooth skin. Jimin moaning and gripping the younger's hair in return.

"Baby, you like that? You like that I mark you and show everyone that you belong to me?"

"Oppa..."

Jimin tried to speak but the pleasure stopped him from thinking straight making him unable to properly communicate and Jungkook loved it. Knowing that he can make Jimin feel so much pleasure made him happy. Jimin, on the other hand, was not satisfied. Yes, he was feeling so much pleasure but he has been only receiving. He also wants to make Jungkook feel pleasure.

So Jimin pushed Jungkook away from him surprising the younger.

"H-Hyung what wrong?"

"Take your clothes off." Jimin demanded. He made Jungkook sat up and take his shirt off. Jimin smirked and crawled towards the younger who was staring at him with awe. Jimin on an oversized sweater was so innocent but hot at the same time. His tiny figure, his beautiful legs, and his big butt was so perfect it made Jungkook's c*ck twitch in excitement.

"Oppa...I can see you being so excited down there. It looks painful. Do you need me to help you?"

"J-jimin I-i!!!" Jungkook groaned loudly not finishing his sentence when Jimin started to rub his clothed erection.

"Looks like we need to do something about it."

Jimin slowly and ever so slowly opened the zipper of Jungkook's pants making the younger suffer. Jimin was so amused and happy with what he just did and wanted to continue teasing the younger but he himself was too needy for the younger and impatiently sat on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook winced in pain as he felt Jimin's huge butt rubbing on his now fully exposed c*ock. Jimin continued to rub his bottom to the younger but Jungkook held Jimin's hips stopping him from moving.

"I think it's time for your punishment."

Jungkook raised Jimin's sweater exposing the beautiful skin underneath it. He didn't miss the opportunity to grab Jimin's big butt and squeezed it making the older yelp in pleasure.

"What do you want again Baby?"

"I want your big c*ock oppa"

"As you wish." Jungkook replied and immediately flipped Jimin making the older's face burry on the bed and with a hard thrust Jungkook entered the older. Jimin yelped in pain and pleasure as he felt the younger filling him up.

"Oppa...So big..." Jimin whimpered but as soon as Jimin spoke Jungkook thrusts with a fast pace making the older cry in pleasure the pain starting to decrease. The pace was painfully fast for Jimin making him feel pleasure in just a short period of time. His moans started to be much louder and Jungkook couldn't get enough of it. He loved Jimin's beautiful voice which screams his name making him grunt and groan with pleasure.

Jimin started to feel something on his stomach signaling him that he was close.

"Oppa! I'm cumming!"

Jimin screamed as the pleasure completely swallowed him whole. The feeling was so beautiful that it made his whole body shake as he came. A few seconds later the pleasure decreased but he noticed Jungkook still thrusting hard and fast inside him making him scream in overstimulation.

"Kookie...It hurts." Jimin cried but Jungkook continued and kissed him on the lips trying to distract the older. Jungkook was close and desperately wanted to come as soon as possible so without hesitating, he thrust inside the older with an inhuman pace that made the older scream so loud and shakes under him. Jungkook with a last strong pound came inside Jimin with a loud grunt escaping his mouth and finally shooting a huge load of cum inside the older.

Jungkook carefully pulled out the older and lying down next to Jimin.

"That was amazing." Jungkook stated breathlessly.

"Yeah amazing for you! You big butt! You were too rough on me! How will I practice tomorrow?!" Jimin pouted which the younger found adorable.

"Aigoo sorry hyung. But come on don't say that you didn't like it and plus its ok if you miss the practice I'll be the one to teach you if you want." Jungkook replied hugging the older.

"I swear if I can't be able to walk I'll chop your d*ck off."

"Hehe, I can't make sure you that but if you can't walk you won't be able to catch me so no chopping!!!"

"Yah! I hate you!"

"I love you too~"