⇥short story⇤

Jungkook was troubled. He was lost and confused.

It's been a week since Jimin and him finally got together, but Jimin still treats him the same.

The same flirting behavior in front of fans. The same caring hyung in front of the rest of Bangtan.

In fact, I don't think they have ever been together alone since Jungkooks accidental confession and then their dating.

["Hyung, can you stop trying to kiss me and hug me in front of the fans??" Jungkook said, once backstage from a fansign.

Jungkook nearly turned as red as a tomato when Jimin had nuzzled his neck.

But, he accidentally closed his eyes so he swore to never let Jimin do that again.

"Why?? You don't like it??" Jimin said smiling his usual honey-like smile.

Jungkook glanced away.

"I guess. I don't know. I get uncomfortable." Jungkook mumbled, glancing back at Jimin just in time to see his fallen look.

"Oh.. I didn't know. Sorry, I'll stop." Jimin said faking a smile.

Jimin decided to walk ahead to get away from the awkward atmosphere and catch up with the rest of them.

Jungkook saw something fade from Jimin's eyes. As if a light switch had flickered off. Then on impulse he blurted, "I get uncomfortable because my heart beats too fast."

Jimin froze not believing what he heard.

"I know it's wrong and it might be weird, but I always feel all-" Jungkook paused as he felt his words catch at his throat. His heart seemed to beat out of his chest.

"Sorry, nevermind. I don't know what I'm saying." Jungkook muttered and walked past Jimin, but Jimin stopped him by the shoulder.

Jungkook didn't want to look up, not wanting to see the disgusted look on Jimin's face.

"No," Jimin said softly. "I think you do. Finish what you said, kookie."

Jungkook peeped a look at his hyungs face and saw a big grin on it.

Jungkooks whole face turned scarlet red in a blink of an eye and he glanced back down.

"Uhm, I don't know. It's weird. It feels weird, but it's not bad and I feel like I'm on some sort of rollercoaster or something and I always want to be with you and I don't like you being touchy with the hyungs and I like your smile and your eyes and everything about you and-" Jungkook rambled everything out, but was cut off by what Jimin said.

"I like you too."

Jungkook felt like his head would blast off into outer space. Jungkook crouched down, unable to stand.

He hid his face in his hands.

He heard Jimin giggle and crouch down next to him.