" I know what you want. This whole year you worked for Saeed Industries and my boy, we all know what abilities you have. I'm not assigning you this company because you are my son. I'm giving you my very first company because I trust you and your capabilities. This company needs you. I have already given Aifa Industries to Humaid and he has taken it from 100 to 1000. And my dear, Arhaan, I know you'll too will make this one better and better in a right way. Please accept this?" Abdul finished with a sigh but every word he said was filled with pride for his children.

Arhaan's mind was flooded with emotions and thoughts. Whatever his father said was true. He could work for the very first company his father started. He could make it more better.

After about 5 minutes, Arhaan got up and everybody stared at him and Nabeeha shook her head afraid that Arhaan has still not agreed. Abdul just stared at this son while Hafsa held her husband's arm in support indicating it's alright.

"Arhaan?" Humaid called out and Arhaan turned to him, raising his eyebrow.

"What?  You guys didn't even put a pen along with the papers. Just going to get one!" Arhaan smiled and everyone sighed in relief and soon laughter filled the room.

"Dad, you're right. It's an honour for me to take your very first company. Jazakallah, Dad. But there's one thing." Arhaan hugged his father.

Abdul pulled back and asked him the matter.

"I would still like to open and launch my own company. Only if you allow. I would b-" Arhaan was interrupted by his father.

"Arhaan, have I ever stopped you people from doing anything that is right? Have I?" Abdul said as he looked at his children and wife.

"When Nabeeha said she wanted to leave business studies and do medical, I knew she was right and that's why I allowed her to do so. In the middle of her academic year. When Humaid said he wanted one year more to study and analyse stuff before getting into business, I knew he was right and that's why I allowed him to. And now you want to work for your own company along with Saeed Industries,  I know this is right and I believe in you, my child. Go for it." Abdul finished and his family looked at him with love and respect.

"So Dad,  I can start from Monday right?" Arhaan smiled with enthusiasm and excitement and everyone smiled and congratulated him. The house was filled with happiness and excitement.

And then there was the Malik family who stared Anabiya as she struggled to wipe all the chocolate left in the nutella jar and complaining about gaining weight again.

"Who'll say she's gonna be the one working as a Shares Consultant at Saeed Industries? Oh not just Share Consultant,  but a Company Secretary. I still don't understand how did they hire such an immature person as their CS?" Anabiya's younger brother, Suhail taunted and Sanaya chuckled.

"Stop laughing and be on my side,Sanaya!" Anabiya glared at Sanaya and again concentrated on her nutella jar.

"I know beta, you are nervous for Monday but eating continuously and stuffing your mouth with an unhealthy amount of chocolate is not the solution!" Anabiya's mother scolded and Anabiya scoffed.

"There is no 'unhealthy' amount in case of chocolate,  Mumma!" Anabiya said loudly.

"Anabiya, your mother is here in this hall, not hundred kilometres away. So darling, just lower down your voice.Did you swallow a loudspeaker when you were a child?" Anabiya's father joked and everyone in the room started laughing.

Aseef Malik is a 'Cool' dad. Well that's what Anabiya's friends describe him as. He believes in spending time with his family and do whatever makes his wife and children happy. He and his wife Fatima make sure that their children are on a right path. They have given their children certain freedom but also drew certain limits. And Anabiya and Suhail knew those limits very well.

"SANAYA YOU ARE ON MY SIDE. YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SIDE! " Anabiya again shouted and this time Suhail threw a cushion at her.

The evening went on with constant laughter, fun and chattering. Also Anabiya's whining about how she'll handle her work.

Little did she know that there's more than just work that she'll have to handle at the Saeed Industries .

..............

Okayyyy! So finally, chapter 2.
I am seriously a Rookie at writing and I don't know how's it going.

But but but, I'm really excited for Anabiya's and Arhaan's first day at work.

Big positions, bigger responsibilities.

So what do you guys think?

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love ya all.