Chapter - 50 Healing Spa Resort

Start from the beginning

"Heh, We can sweat a lot in this place."

I slightly glanced at Raika, with her flushed skin, sweat glistening in this slightly fogged room the warm sun reflected at the steaming water, my head's a bit steaming while looking at her wearing on a towel.

She sat next to the large balcony window.

"Hey, come sit next to me, Mina."

"Let's lie on our side and detox together,"

"Uh, okay." 

As told, i try to lie next to her...

"Phew, it's rather hot when you sit still," she said fanning her arms in her flushed cheeks.

"Well, we're at a sauna after all." as i lean against the wooden wall to ease off my back.

"Ugh~ i'm already sweaty, but it's a pleasant feeling," she said as she rest her head on my shoulder.

(My heart is racing ..)

"Hey, we're alone in this room, the door is locked we're only wearing a towel to cover our naked body...."

"Huh?..i, uh...." ( i like were this is going..)

As she faces towards me leaning her chest into mine our face is so close we can hear ourselves breathing, as our slow breathing turns panting our eyes met, her flushed cheeks sweat flowing down her neck.

As i was about to move my face closer, i notice her lips turn into that satisfying grin. I move my head back a bit.

(Darn it she got me.) she's looking at me with that satisfying look at her face, she completely trolled me.

"Your face is incredibly red, are you okay?" she asked gleefully smiling as she moved back.

"I'm fine, ehehehe it's just this room, really hot."

"Well, like you said, we're in a sauna, after all.."

I don't know when did i got used to her teasing me like that, but still, that's one opportunity I slipt by, which made me think if I continue and kissed her would she be angry?

But..still I'm a guy and when your hot girlfriend whose only wearing a towel and teases me like that, how am i suppose to calm down, so there's only one logical thing to do.

"I think I'm done.." as i stood up i sneakily hide my raging boner,

"Huh, already?"

"Yeah, I feel really detoxed, ehehehehe." (the only logical thing to do is to back down.)

"Come out soon too okay?" and I closed the door living Raika still grinning.

(Ahhh~ Darn it, that was stressful and I came here to relax.) I'm starting to get use to her devious quips.

I wait few minutes for Raika to come out of the stone spa. Joining up we head out to the next amenities.,

"S-sorry Raika i couldn't stay long at that room, i not really good at hot places."

"No, don't worry about it, You probably weren't used to it because it's your first time." 

Let's go with that.

Taking heart back, i speak brightly.

"But! We'll finish the next one together."

"Yeah, make sure you don't finish first, or i'd get mad at you."

( I can sense some kind of a sexual innuendo in that line.)

"So, where to next?"

"Here, at the pressure point foot massage corner?" ( this place sound relaxing)

"Pressure point foot massage~? Sounds good let's go, let's go." she said while having that smirk smile on her lips while pulling me to go inside.

Then...

A staff guide us immediately as we enter,

"This way please."

As she guided us in a recliner.

"Please take a seat and try to relax."

"Thank you," we said in unison.

as instructed we sat in the chairs, after a while the massage therapist arrives.

"Before we start, do you have any bad habits like smoking and drinking?"  the therapist asked. 

We looked at each other then, Raika answered first.

"Well, i was an occasional drinker, that was before i wouldn't call it a habit." she smiled at me awkwardly.

"I'm an occasional drinker as well, but it's not considered a habit, i guess?" 

"That's good, that's nice. Is this your first time having a pressure point massage?"

Raika answered first.

"No, i used to do this monthly.." 

(used too, oh' she must have meant when she's still working at the Vixens.)

"This is my first time." i answered.

"That's good, that's nice this might not hurt that much so you don't have to worry."

(hurt that much? what?)

"Well, start the pressure point foot massage."

And therapist started to put some oil in our feet and started massaging it gently.

"Teehee, it tickles a bit, yeah that felt good right there," said Raika while the female therapist working at her feet.

It continues for a few minutes.

(this feel good i'm feeling really relax, restored though what does she mean when she head this wouldn't hurt that much..) as i drowned myself in thought i closed my eyes and gave in to the pleasure then..

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!" as shouted as a therapist suddenly stabbed my foot with a smooth pointed object.

"Relax Mina, that's normal it doesn't call a pressure point massage if they didn't massage your pressure point, Ouch!" she jolted.

Whoa,' she looks cute.

"FOR FCUK SAKE!" as a surge of pain continue while the mail therapist seems to be sweating while seriously working on my foot.

"Endure it, Mina, you'll get usseed !!" she uttered while the female therapist seems to emit a menacing aura.

"Pressure point foot massage helps relieve exhaustion and the points on your feet corresponds to the points of your body, so need to endure it and be caallmm!!" she added.

"Y-yeah~" (But fuck this is painfully satisfying.)

"HOLY FUDGE!!" i squealed as one of my incredibly painful pressure points is pressed.

"YEAAOUCCHH !"

"Heh~ Mina, Endure it,  endure it." she said while she her self is jolting in pain.

"W-wait, let me RESSTT !!" as the male therapis continues to torture me.

"I've heard that when it hurt's that means it works." 

"R-really?!" JESUS DUDE !!" as the therapist continues.

"Hahahaha ~ Jeeez." she giggled.

In the end while romping around like always.

Raika and i spend all day in that spa resort.