They bought 3 bags of token each one, one bag. And they dash to the basketball game with you trailing behind, there three machines there so we don't have to take turns. Turns out Yoongi was really good at basketball and Taehyung too. Me, well I was alright I guess, missing a few shots by accident even so far as bouncing out of the game having to go pick it up. Tickets were coming out of the machine like waterfalls pilling on the floor as we continue to play until the game was over.

They then dragged me to car racing which I got in second place while Taehyung in third and Yoongi in first. We went to play whack-the-head(I forgot the name) game. There were three whacking sticks so we each took one and started whacking. It was so much fun.

We split up and played many different games, we even went in to the Selfie booth and took a lot of Selfies. At the end Yoongi got enough tixs to get the cat while Taehyung got enough for the fox. They gave it to me and I name the cat Min Suga genius jjang jjang man bbo- er I mean suga... just suga and the fox VVVV!!!
Eh-hem just V. And I have enough tix to get them both (A/I)(Any item).

The cat

The fox

The fox

Yoongi then drive us to a restaurant to eat lamb skewers, I'm pretty sure Jungkook will be jelly because he can't have any

Yoongi then drive us to a restaurant to eat lamb skewers, I'm pretty sure Jungkook will be jelly because he can't have any. Then he took us somewhere else and Taehyung blind fold me with a cloth out of nowhere. They gently took my hand and take me to a place and took off the blind fold. It was beautiful, the place was covered by the bushes so no one will really notice it. There was a tree by the side and patches of flowers on the ground. It felt relaxing.

"This is the place where we relax when we were stress and ideas for songs, now this is also your place." Yoongi told me.
"We found this place when we where had a free schedule and had nothing to do, so we stumble upon this place neat right?" Taehyung said while slinging his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled and gave them both a hug thanking them along with a peck on their cheeks as they blush and peck my cheeks and forehead in return. It was actually night time now the were fireflies everywhere lighting up the whole place, it look so magical...

I look at the time and found out it was 10p.m already so the boys took me home. I said my goodbyes to them and step into my home, luckily everyone was asleep so I slipped in my room no problem. I changed into my PJs and hug the cat and fox plush that Taehyung and Yoongi won for me as I went to sleep.

Now I know what to write on my empty music sheets if I ever had problem thinking I can just go to the secret place that the boys show me today.

Whew that was one long chapter thousand over words.
Thank you tjxbts for adding my book and following me. I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing.
And thank you AstoriaMaple for following me and commenting on who I should write.(>ω<)

But feel free to comment who I should write or what I should write on the next chapter cuz seriously I might not update until I figure something else to write in the next chapter

But feel free to comment who I should write or what I should write on the next chapter cuz seriously I might not update until I figure something else to write in the next chapter.(¯―¯٥)
As always comment, vote and share this book... and maybe follow me.(・ิω・ิ) Lol Jk if u wanna.
Don't stop reading readers there's still more!!! And don't be a silent reader, your comments are always welcome.
Ideas are welcome too cuz I'll write them in this book ya know first come first serve and give me the details of your ideas. Don't be shy to comment and I'll reply.
Alright then that's all for this chapter I'll see you in the next chapter buh bai. (^^)/~~~