Annoying [Dazai Osamu x Reader]

————————————————

I'm sorry.  I tried but... My vision is starting to blur.  Dark spots crowd around.  The sound of gunshots and vibrations of the footsteps mix in chaos.

I'm sorry. I love you so much but I couldn't stop it.  I couldn't save you.  I just want to save you. Why?  Why of all times do I have to die now?

I'm sorry. Please forgive me.  I promised I'd stay. I'm so sorry. I said I would come back but I'm afraid I can't move my body anymore.

I'm sorry.  I lay on a puddle of my on blood crying to myself.  I'm regretting not telling you sooner. I'm sorry.  I think it would've been better if I had never met you. Maybe if that did happen I won't cause you any more pain.

I'm sorry. I hope you can be happy without me. I just want you to be happy.  I want you to not stray on the wrong path any longer. I wish I can lead you back. Turns out I can't do much right now.

I'm sorry.  I know I must have caused you trouble. I know I always did say I could help you looks like I'm a hypocrite.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. No matter what I do I can't change this outcome. I can't do anything to prevent this.

I'm sorry.

I sobbed as I finished the novel. The ending was way too harsh.  She died but she never told the guy she likes that she loved him. Annoying.

Why must it always be like that? It is very cliche but what the heck still effin' sad.

What to do now that I finished it. I'm done with paperwork, just so Kunikida won't kill me for not doing it.  I want to play dress up with Kyouya-Chan but Atsushi took her out shopping.

Maybe I can chat with Naomi but she and Tanizaki-San are at school. My, it's so good to be young. Let's see other options.

Rampo-San is on a case so I can't tag along with him when he's not even here. Yosano-San tagged along with Atsushi. Kenji is out somewhere maybe.

Maybe I should head out by myself. I am the only one in the-oh Dazai is here as well.

I look to my right he sat there on a chair with his eyes closed. I took this opportunity to stare at him. I move closer,  basically around 12 inches away from him on a chair.

I want to see if that theory of staring at a person who's asleep can wake him/her up. I'll be the judge of that.

Stare. Staring. Starrriiinngg.

Wha-?  I thought this worked?

"(Y/n), I'm not asleep do stop staring. "

I bolted up at the sound of his voice. Immediately falling back backward. I landed on my bottom.

I hissed in pain. I frowned. Urgh, this jerk. How could he!

"Doesn't mean you have the chance to tease me you tease me. " He laughed at my statement. Unbelievable!

"DAZAI STOP LAUGHING! " This guy is doing it on purpose. He is such a-

"(Y/n)."

Before I could continue my curses he stopped and looked at me seriously. I stared back at his coffee brown irises curiously.

"The backdoor to your house has a balcony hidden behind the library. " I nodded.  I see I know there is-..wait-!  How does he know I have a balcony?

Before I could protest he cut me off my sentence, "(Y/n), that place... " He spoke in a low voice.  Inching closer on his chair.  He was in close proximity to my face.