Chapter 8

Today we would leave for the next state where the boys had a few concerts. Laura and I were zipping up our bags and looking around the hotel room seeing if we left anything behind or not. We were good to go and Laura left the room with me following just behind her Our suitcases were already downstairs, all we had to do was make our way into the car. I was about to take a step downstairs when I received a text from Joel.

Joey: Meet me in my room <3

"I'll be back, I think I left something" I lied as Laura nodded her head and continued to walk.

I walked back to Joel's room and before I could lift my hand up to knock, the door flies open and he pulls me in.

"Hey beautiful" he sheepishly smirks pinning me up against the wall.

"You're so cheesy Joel" I giggle

My lips then met his and the kiss started to become heated, leaving us both breathless, wanting more. My arms snaking around his neck while his arms crawling up my shirt. Joel started to leave wet kisses down my neck causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Joel" I moaned

"Hmm" he continued while bringing his lips back up to mine.

The sound of my phone vibrating interrupted our moment and I pulled away grabbing my phone. Joel also stopped and stepped back fixing himself up.

"Where are you guys? Your dad is looking all over for you" Laura yells over the phone

"Ok ok sorry I'm on my way" I quickly hang up and return my phone to my pocket

I give Joel a quick peck on the lips and head out the door with Joel following a few seconds later. I reached the lounge to see everyone waiting. However, there was no sign of my dad, he was outside talking to the driver of our car. So far, none of the boys or Laura knew about Joel and I.

If one person knew, soon enough the whole world would know. Which is why we decided to keep it between us. Laura had her own ride to the airport so she would be in her own car. I got inside the car first towards the back seat with Erick and Chris following. Erick was in the middle while Chris and I on the side windows.

"Maya, you know what to do" Erick looks at me. I sigh, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Well excuse us men for having longer legs" Erick laughs while I switch seats with him putting myself between Chris and Erick.

Joel was in the front middle seat while Richard and Zabdiel next to him. I decided to play around and poked Joels head with my finger then quickly turned away

"It was him" I pointed at Chris who was too busy looking out the window

"I'm not stupid Maya" he laughs as I playfully roll my eyes.

We reached the airport and once again checked in with our passports. However, this time I didn't sit next to Joel on the plane, my dad would notice and yet embarrass me again in front of everyone. I sat next to Erick.

"I get it Maya, you're obsessed with me" Erick jokes as I take a seat next to him and get comfortable

"What can I say, I guess I'm just a big fan" I sarcastically reply placing my purse in between my legs

The flight to the next state wasn't that long so I managed to stay awake. Erick and I spent the whole time talking and laughing. We took cute snapchat videos with those strange filters. I looked back at Joel to see what he was up to and as usual, his eyes resting and his head moving slowly to his music. It wasn't long before our plane had landed and everyone stood up to grab their bags.

"Any slower grandma?" Erick says standing up waiting for me to stand up as the doors to the plane opened

"You know what, now I'm not going to move at all" I cross my arms and stay seated.

He was about to step over me but I stopped him on time

"Ok ok chill Colon" I laugh while standing up and heading out.

It was already starting to get dark when we reached our hotel. The rooms were assigned just like they were in the previous hotel. Laura hadn't arrived yet so that meant I had the room to myself for a bit. I walked downstairs because I was getting bored up in my room. I had finally reached the lounge and could not believe my eyes. Was I hallucinating or was this really Joel Pimentel with girls surrounding him and the boys. They could just be fans but I also could be wrong.

Why must Joel attract attention on himself everywhere he goes?

I walk over to them and stand next to Chris while he was busy talking to a girl with short brown hair and Adidas clothes. I was staring at this one girl who kept touching Joels arms and laughing at everything he said. Once again, he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it. The worst part is, I can't even go over there and show them he's mine because that would be against our rules. I just awkwardly stood there with my hands in my trouser pockets looking all over the room. He still hadn't noticed his own girlfriend was standing right there.

"Why don't you guys come backstage after the concert" I look in front of me and see Joel handing the girls some free backstage tickets.

Of course, the girls screamed in excitement. I'm not even going to lie, these girls didn't look like your average everyday girls. They looked like actual Instagram models in real life. My blood started to boil up and I regretted opening my mouth.

"Don't play favorites Joel, some girls pay hundreds for what you're giving away for free" I see his head shot up and the rest of the boys too

With my hands still in my pockets I walk away.