34. 🐇 For We Are 7 🐇

-April 8th 2017-
-8:00 AM-

"I won't go if you say no." Hoseok whispered as they sat on the couch in the living room. Yoongi let out a deep sigh as he kissed Hoseok's hair. "Me not trusting you is what started all of that." Yoongi whispered back and Hoseok let a small smile.

"Are you going to come with me?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi tilted his head, "Do you want me to?" He asked as he rubbed his thumb over Hoseok's knuckles. "I think Seokjin-hyung would like to say some things to you too."

- 8:20 AM -
-Bunny Café-

Hoseok carefully pushed open the loosely broken door as it let out a small whiney creaky noise. His eyes widened slowly as the once homely and light golden glow of the cafe had faded into an ash gray dull deadly shadow.

Tables were toppled over and papers or whatnot were thrown around, crashed and smashed into bits of peices like his heart. The display glass was shattered and the cute little bunnies were no longer hopping around joyfuly on the wodden floor.

The chairs were crushed and wires were hanging loosely. The golden lights were either flickering or were broken.

"What...happened?" Hoseok mumbled to himself and Yoongi gasped slightly at the sight of the rampaged and trashed café as he walked inside behind Hoseok.

"Hoseok.." A faint and low voice echoed in the corner and Hoseok whipped his head to look towards the source. "Hyung...what happened?" Hoseok asked and Seokjin sighed brokenly as he walked towards the couple, peices of broken wood and glasses crunching below his shoes.

"Robbery and Some thrashing here and there. They took it all Hoseok."

Hoseok gasped lowly and Yoongi sighed as he looked over the cafe again. It was worse than any dump yard alive.

"Hyung..why didn't you tell us before?" Hoseok whispered in the quite and dim lighted café. Seokjin sighed as the sunlight from outside, the only light which kept the café bright from being a dark left over dump, shone over his sullen eyes.

"It happened a few days ago...I didn't want to disturb you.."
"Hyung..this is serious."
"After what I've done to you and Yoongi? I can't just play about like that." Seokjin talked back and Hoseok sighed as he understood.

"Well let's just push that aside for now and look at this in a civil way...Is there something we can do?" Yoongi asked strenly as Seokjin looked around fondly with grief.

"This...cafe..It means alot to my mother. My father barely cares about us anymore and he's just there financally for all but, This cafe means way more to her than I, her own son, sees it"

He sighed and pushed down all his childish memories with the café before continuing.

"I just want to bring it back like before but, I just can't do it myself and my mom's old...no one's willing to work with whatever we have to offer." Seokjin explained, "Is paying a fee the problem?" Hoseok asked quitely.

"We can pay for the damage with the money we have left, my dad never liked the café nor did he ever care for it so he isn't paying. But it's just that, our employees left us after we couldnt offer a salary to pay them."

Yoongi sighed as he walked into the café and picked up an abonded dish cloth by the broken one-legged table.

"We can help you." Yoongi spoke seriously and Hoseok looked at him. "You...You will?" Seokjin asked.