27. 🐇 Well Fuck 🐇

-That Same Day-
-10:10pm-

"What would you want to know?" Mr.Jung asked as he put his fork down. "Everything. Just, everything." He breathed out and Hoseok sighed as he sat near Yoongi by the couch later on.

Mr.Jung put the dishes in the sink and came up to Yoongi, sitting on the other couch as he scrolled through his files.

"What do you know about Jihoon?"
"That he killed himself 5 years ago."

Mr.Jung's widened his eyes for a while but soon sighed and shook his head. "Attempted suicide by self-harm. He woke up after a few days."

Hoseok held Yoongi's hand in his and Yoongi was all but not confused right now. Everything was a question mark. "Can you just, explain it to me..?"

Mr.Jung nodded and he grabbed a file nearby on the table. "Jihoon had attempted to take away his life on 28th of January 2012." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"That was before I became an orphan."
"Right, but he also did try to kill himself again. He was suicidal, very, so they had to put him under observation and that was on...February 18th 2012" Yoongi sighed at that.

His uncle and aunt just didn't want him to come over and be a burden since Jihoon was in a state like that.

Everything was just too much and Mr.Jung half smiled sympathically at Hoseok.

"Then..how did he die..? Was it suicide again? Years later so they wouldn't suspect it?"
"And that's exactly why this is a murder case." Yoongi's eyes widened at those words and Hoseok's grip tightened on his hand.

"Dad, what....w-what do you mean by murder?"
"Everyone keeps thinking, it's this suicide attempt? since he already tried to take away his own life twice" He paused and then shook his head, "All this time he attempted to kill himself by self harming and that was back in 2012. Your cousin died on the 3rd of August 2015." He got up and started to pace around the room.

"He did not self harm but instead he shot himself in the head or maybe by what is going on now he was shot." Yoongi frowned in confusion and Mr.Jung took the folder in his arm.

"Just lately the gun Jihoon used had only his fingerprints on it when checked but now, it's gone just like it was never there."
"Are you trying to say that someone must've taken it??" Yoongi asked and Mr.Jung nodded.

"Right. He shot himself and, everyone, even your aunt and uncle, thought it was a gun shot he fired himself. But, your uncle doesn't even own a fucking gun in the first place."
"Dad."
"Sorry I mean, own a damn gun in the first place" He corrected when he noticed Sohyee sitting by the kitchen counter.

"Then, the gun..?"
"Taken away by someone we certainly don't know, CCTV cameras show nothing, they were cut off and so we don't know this man and also why this person decided to bring this up again two years later."

Yoongi sighed and pulled Hoseok's hand to his cheek, "His phone? Any luck with that?" Mr.Jung clicked his fingers and flipped through the file.

"His old phone was no where to be found since 2012 and when we did find it, it was burnt. In his own room, and burning a phone in your own room, especially like his when we had checked, can denfintely burn him down also."

"So his phone was also burnt by the murderer?"
"Maybe. Also, when we searched through his new phone there was one message exchanged with this unknown corrupted number. Usually that would be a suspect but, the last message exchanged was to another unknown number after his death."