23. 🐇 Fuck you. 🐇

-February 16th-
-9:00am-

"He's fine, you caught him at the right time. He has no major injuries and the cut on his head will heal in a few weeks. Nothing to worry about majorly, but I do have slight bad news-"

Jungkook looked up from his seat at that and the doctor sighed, "his Alzheimers might get affected due to the impact to his head. Not much, just slightly, he might not remember what happened in the past few hours. Completely."

Jungkook sighed in slight relief at those words and kissed Taehyung's hand as he held it tightly. "Thank you so much," Jungkook said as he bowed and the doctor smiled at him. "Oh, it was nothing. Take care of him Mr.Jeon" Jungkook nodded at that as Taehyung's parents followed the doctor out to grab Taehyung's ointment for his cut.

Jungkook looked over Taehyung's sleeping figure. The scene of him almost getting hit still vivid and living in his mind, he could almost feel it at his fingertips.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and pushed him away, the two of them rolling away and hitting the edge of the sidewalk. Jungkook pulled his hands away from Taehyung's face and noticed the huge cut which bled down his forehead.

He sighed, kissed Taehyung's cheek and held his hand before pulling out his phone to call Yoongi and Hoseok.

Hoseok reached in first and looked at them.

"Tae.." He said softly as he walked over and rubbed his thumb on his cheek.

He gave Jungkook a small smile and a pat on the back as some encouragement.

"Taehyu~ng.."

Yoongi's words faltered into a mere whisper as he noticed Hoseok in the room. Jungkook stared at them before Yoongi looked down and walked towards them.

"How's Taehyung?"

He asked and Jungkook blinked. "Um, yea, he's fine, he just got a cut and it will heal within a few weeks-" He sighed and squeezed Taehyung's hand, "his memory might falter a bit here and there, like always, but he won't remember anything from the accident."

He finished in a questionable voice as he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad.

Hoseok sighed and Yoongi looked up and smiled at Jungkook. "Hey, don't worry Kookie, let's be glad that nothing bad really happened and that he's safe now."

They all nodded and a sudden change in the atmosphere brushed against them. It was tense and uncomfortable.

Oh, for fucks sake, you had a broken couple, an unconsious paitent and a worried boyfriend of the paitent in one room goddamit.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi before coughing, "I'll be outside if you need me." He stated as he walked out.

Yoongi sighed and smiled at Jungkook. "I'll be going home now. Take care, alright?" Jungkook nodded and he patted his damp hair before leaving.

He noticed Hoseok standing by the door in the corner of his eye. He walked further until he felt his hand being grabbed by the wrist.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Hoseok asked him and Yoongi stared at him before scoffing.

"Ignoring you? Well, I don't know, maybe because your slutty ass decided to kiss another boy?"

He knew he was being harsh, but hey, he was Min Yoongi. He was already an asshole.

Hoseok's heart broke a little as he thought back on it. He looked Yoongi into the eye hoping he could explain himself.

"I didn't mean too. He kissed me first."
"Oh, yay, blame it on the old fucker now."