Mostly every comment was asking about when our wedding will be, others where about if Sasuke and I have done the deed and who topped and bottom. I could see many compliment us and stuff and talking  about how great we look together.. there were a few negative once's but that's to be expected...   "Naruto,? It time to eat" I heard Sasuke say and I nodded setting his phone on the table. " sorry Sasu, I didn't even notice the food was here.." I said with a small chuckle and he rolled his eyes. " for someone who doesn't like technology you sure as hell quickly got addicted to it" he said and I pouted. " I'm not addicted. I just wanted to reply to everyone.... they where wondering when our wedding will be and you know who we will be inviting... our wedding is in two weeks and even I don't know ...." I said as I took a bite from my food and he nodded." I'm sure mother already has a list of everyone she's inviting and ideas about what we will be wearing And where everything will be and stuff..." he replied before also taking a bite from his food and I frowned. "It's our wedding don't we get a say in it?..." I asked taking another spoonful of this amazing food. "Yes, but I'm not a fan of parties and all the work that comes with them. I trust my mother but if you really want a say just ask mother I'm sure she will be more then happy  that you want to help" he said and I nodded. "Oh okay.. but when are we going to announce our wedding day...seeing how close we are to the day" I asked knowing I could probably get as much as I want out of Sasuke right.

"Hn. I'll probably arrange something for tomorrow... we will announce our wedding day then." He said and I nodded but even if it felt so quick it's actually better... our wedding day is so soon after all...With that we continued to eat quietly for a few minutes his phone still vibrating beside me every now and then and I'll give it a few curious glances here and there. "What's you're favorite color ?" He asked catching me off guard. " oh um... orange.. but not any orange like sunset orange... why?" I asked curious... " I'll tell you later.. my favorite color is blue by the way.. royal blue" he said and I quickly knew he can't really tell because we are on the cameras.. "You're favorite thing to eat is tomato's it must be " I said as I looked at both of our food. Both had tomatoes but mine was mostly because of cravings... "yes and yours is umm..." "ramen...I love it" i quickly helped him out and he nodded. " right..."he said and we spent the rest of the time talking and eating discovering something new about each other..it was a bit weird but it has to be the best time I've ever spent with Sasuke...

Once we where done sasuke quickly paid and hand in hand we left, but it hurt as I left as I could feel gaara watching us from a far as he talked to one of his coworkers. Sasuke grip of course tightened around my hand.but once we where in his car it was back to normal. "Sasu? Really ? How hard is it for you to pronuncie my full name?" He said and I frowned... looking out side the window watching everything go by. "I'm sorry...I'll do my best to stop doing that..." I replied and he just tch'ed. "I could still feel that stupid red head looking at you as we left does he not understand you're mine!" he growled and I bite my lip. " he just cares a lot about me...he's just like Iruka... he's Can be more of a pare-." "No he doesn't he's just fucken obsessed  with you. He so bloody quickly noticed every little change! He noticed you haven't been wearing you fucken glasses not just that but how how hell did he notice you're growing fat with my child ! Not even Iruka noticed that fast! He's obsessed I want him as far as possible from you and our child !"  " Sasuke he's not like that I swear! He's always been very observant about everything !" I said trying to defend gaara... "oh yeah what's fucken next you turn around and he already knows Ive been fucking you ?" He said and I just stood quite... known gaara he probably would...  " he's definitely not invited to our wedding..." Sasuke said and my eyes widen and I quilt turned to him.  "But, but  he's my best friend Sasuke I know gaara is a bit different but I can't just not invite him to my wedding!" I said and Sasuke growled in return. "His a perv Naruto ! And I already said he's not allowed anywhere near you too ! Why don't you understand!" He said angrily and I frowned. " he's my friend he's going ! You people already forced me out my house! Out my life! Goddammit  im having you're child! And the only thing I ask is for him to be out our wedding!" I said angrily "why?! So that you can sneak out with him when nobody's looking!? What does he make you feel good ?! Is that why you want him so bad ?! So you can fucken cheat on me?! What huh? Do you want it nice and slow is that it and he gives it to you just right?!" He said and I growled. " you have no right! Absolutely no right! Gaara and I haven't and never will go that far with each other! You make it sound so easy! I wish I could fucken run away even on our wedding ! I want to leave you! You have no right to say anything of gaara you've done fucken worse! Why do you even care so fucken much ! What are you scared he'll be able to please me un like you! He'll be able to find every fucken spot in my body that makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine! Is that it!?" I said angrily without thinking and quickly recreated it because he didn't even respond he just glared at the road ahead speeding al the way back to his house.