Chapter 25

Time skip to morning, about 745.

Serenas POV

I yawned and stretched. Bonnie and Max were playing outside, and screaming, which meant I couldn't sleep very well. Besides, Ash is already outside and... Training. Of course he's training.

Pulling myself out of the sleeping bag, I took out my clothes. Not my normal skirt, the one i bought with Ash. I tugged off my pj shirt and pulled on the white shirt. Maybe I should try white and red... Nah, wont look as nice. On me, anyways.

Just as I began to pull down the skirt i wear at night, the tent flap opened. Quickly I pulled anything near me on top me. 'Oh... Sorry Sere...' Ash said impishly. 'Oh well. Its not like you haven't seen me in a swimsuit so I guess its ok. Just close the flap.' I said flatly. 'Hehe... Ok.' I could hear the flap zip up. Sighing a little, I removed the sleeping bag off me, which is what I happened to grab. Ash blushed, of course. Pulling down the skirt completely, Ash and I blushed. Well, Ash went darker. Very quickly, I pulled up my skirt. Once that was done, I stood up and brushed down my skirt. 'Ok, you can open up the tent flap.' Once I said that, I could hear footsteps, quick footsteps in the opposite direction. 'Bonnie... and maybe Max, too...' Ash groaned. 'Lemme go get them.'

He gave me quick kiss, jumped up and unzipped the tent. 'You wanna come?' he asked. Nodding, I stood up and followed him out of the tent.

Outside, Bonnie and Max were running round the field playing tag, Clemont was making breakfast, and May was practising her Blaziken's combination of sky uppercut and flame burst. 'Nice performance, May!' Ash called to her.

Everyone's head whizzed towards us and I covered my eyes, bracing myself for the apologies. Clemont blushed but hid it, (Don't get any creepy ideas. He likes Korrina!) Bonnie and Max hung their heads, but May stopped her training. 'Stop, Blaziken.' He obeyed. May walked over, and Blaziken followed behind. 'Look, Serena, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spy. I just found it so cute, and when Bonnie said.. Oops.. oh well, when Bonnie said she was going to come and watch you guys, it was so tempting. I found it especially helpful in ideas for what I should do with my crush. Hehe... this is an apology and a thanks. Nice change of clothes, by the way.' She went a little red with embarrasment. 'Aww, it's ok. What matters is you didn't avoid apologising. I forgive you, and good luck with your crush.' I said winking. She blushed and twiddled her fingers.

'I'm sorry too, Serena.' Clemont called from the pull-up kitchen. I nodded and said 'Forgiven.' I glanced down at Bonnie who was hiding behind Max. Max was facepalming. You know when you're trying to look at someone's face to see if their guilty and try to not look like you're looking at the same time? Yeah, that's what I was doing. 'Sowwy Sewena...' Bonnie mumbled. 'Even though I could do nothing to not be dragged along with Bonnie, i'll apologise. Sorry Serena.' Max said. 'I forgive you all. Now.' I turned to Ash. 'On behalf of everyone here, I apologise for dragging you into a affair that you didn't have to even know about.' I told him solemly. He giggled and said, 'It's ok.'

He took my hand and sat me down. He sat next to me and we talked about what we would be doing today. 'So, we'll be going to get to Laverre city today if we don't take too many stops.' Ash said, looking at my tablet. 'Yep. So we can eat breakfast and then pack up?' I asked. 'It might take fifteen minutes to make breakfast. Maybe we should pack up first, then pack Clemont's stuff.' Ash said. I nodded. Ash stood up and help pull me up. Smiling, we walked off to the tent.

Time skip, 15 minutes. Now about 845.

We finished packing. Breakfast was ready. Nice and normal breakfast, nothing very exciting. But I've had enough excitement for a while.

When we finished, we walked off and started travelling.

~just gonna time skip to 330 cuz walking no interesting~

May's POV

So we've been walking for a while now. Not the most eventful of things of what we could have been doing, but it was nice and calm. Especially after the stress of the last few days.

I guess it's just me, Ash, and Serena talking about things. Clemont says he'd rather watch Bonnie, especially after what happened last night. So Clemont isn't talking with us.

Bonnie and Max are dancing down the routes and chattering about Bonnies Chespin. Well, the one she's going to get soon.

Now, thia may seem creepy, but I've been watching their Body Language. What kind of things do they do? What kind of tone their voice is in while theyre talking, how they stand, their movements, things like that. Please don't call me a stalker :P

'Hey May? May? MAY! Are you there? Ash to May, Ash to May!' Ash chanted. I facepalmed and said "sorry, zoned out a bit there.  Hehe...'What were you thinking about?' Came Serena's soft voice. She went a little red. 'Sorry. If you don't want to say its ok.' 'No, I'm just thinking about Hoenn, my dad, how the gym is...' I mumbled. 'So you're dad's a gym leader? Cool!' Serena said. 'But Mayyyy you're not telling me the truthhhhh' Ash whined.  'Sorry Ash, even if I told you, you wouldnt understand.' I said giggling. He pouted. 'Nevermind.' He said a little flatly.

'Hey guys, I think i see Laverre City!' Called Bonnie. Max whooped and ran forward. 'Maxxxxxx!!! Stop running!' I yelled at him. He shook his head wildly and yelled, 'Naw. Too excited for the new types. Sorry May.' I sighed and knew it was usless to argue. Oh well, at least we get to see a new type!

A/N hehe still haven't gotten over 1K. Anyways I kind rushed the last part because I felt bad for not posting. Anyways I'll see u soon :)