Chapter 22

Ok, so now were in a restaurant. Its pretty nice here, what with the dark green walls and plants. Its all so aesthetic and symmetrical. There are mirrors everywhere and velvet green cloths hang heavily on all the tables.

'Hey, sere? You there? What do you want to order? Don't ask for salad again, 'cause they don't have it.' He said. 'Can i see?' 'yup.' he slid the menu over and it had lots of, well, fancy stuff. 'Oh! I know, Spagettiiiiiiii!!!!' Ash said happily. 'Again?' I asked skeptically. 'YES! But, lets share!' He said. I groaned. 'Fineeeee.' We better not have one of those cliche and cheesy moments that you always get in movies.

'Excuse me? Could we have a spagetti, super sized? Two bowls as well, just in case.' Ash asked when a waiter walked by. He nodded and wrote the order down on a note pad. He then walked away, calling out something we couldn't understand because of his accent. 'Ok, now lets look around to make sure nobody is sneaking up on us.' Ash said. 'Who would do that? Bonnie and Max?' I asked. 'Yes. Bonnie will do anything to get to see romance between us.' He replied flatly. 'You really think they're causing more trouble? I know Bonnie is quite literally a fusion between imp and angel, and we have been seeing the imp side more latley, but still, she is already in too much trouble to be thinking about stirring up even more.' I said. 'Hmm. Maybe. But you can never let you're guard with those two. They are really too simillar.' He said.

'Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we secretly shipped them? Like maybe we should come up with a name for them. But not "loveshipping." Seriously, Bonnie, you couldn't come up with anything better? Hmm. What should we do?' asked Ash. 'Well, there's the term "third wheel" which basically means, like, if you're with two best freinds on like, a shopping trip, and there are three of you, and the other two that your with are like, best friends, and you're like, the one who's just, like, tagging along. Lemme take a breath.' I gasped for air. 'You need to stop saying like, Sere.' 'hehe... Well, there are four people travelling in our group. Or, well, there used to be. How about when you travelled through Hoenn? Was it just you and May and Max, or did you have someone else with you?' I asked. 'Oh, we had a freind called Brock. he's studing to be a pokemon doctor.' 'Nice. Then i guess we could calll them fourthwheel... That sounds good... Fourthwheelshipping!' I said happily. 'PerrFEcT!' 'Yep, it really is. Soo you want to keep it secret, or taunt Bonnie and Max?!' 'Taunt Bonnie and Max! Definatley!' 'Oh yeah!' We fistbumped and giggled.

'Excuse me? We have you're Spagetti here. The waiter put it down on the table and walked off. 'So, Sere, lets start eating now?' He asked. 'Ok.'

Well, the spagetti was really good. Thick red sauce and lots of grated cheese.

I curled a piece on my fork, and Ash did the same thing. Spooned it into my mouth. So did Ash. We slurped it up and was down to one last piece in our forkfulls. We slurped it, and our faces inched closer. My eyes widened. No, no, no, this can't be happening.

Closer, Closer.

And then i bit the spagetti piece. 'We are not having one of those cliche moments' i said firmly while Ash moned about how i was a party pooper. 'Sorry, Ashy. But you know that i hate it when a couple does that kind of typical stuff.' I apologized. 'Oh, well. We're done, so let's pay the bills and, well, go shopping.' 'yay!'

We both paied the bill, but it took some time to let him allow me to pay. Apparently only the man is allowed to pay. That's old fashioned and kind of sexist, too. I'm never going to let Ash pay the bill on his own.

We walked for a while. Annistar is a very nice city. I never realized. And the desolate street we were on was really nice.

'Hey, Ash.' 'yes?' 'When you we're traveling, did you, well, you know... Have a crush on any of you're travel companions?'I asked nervously. He turned to me. 'No way! You're the best girl i have ever met!' he said cheesily. 'Awww! Come here, Ashy!' I walked onto the sidewalk. He followed.

As soon as he got to the sidewalk, turned to me expectantly. I leaned in and his eyes widened. Well, it was only light, but it was our first PDA moment. (Public displays of affection...)

'Heehee.. You want to start moving now?' he asked. ' i'd love to.'

Ten  minutes later, we were walking down the busiest street in Annistar. Well, maybe it wasn't, but it sure felt like it was. So, so many shops. None good enough for me, though. Ash was forever asking 'How about this one, Sere?' or 'Maybe this one has something nice.' Eventually i did find a nice shop. It wasn't the boutique, by the way. It was a shop that... Well, it was called "that one shop." Just... That seems like something Bonnie would name a shop. Shaking all of these random ideas about Bonnie from my head, i walked into the shop with Ash.

Inside the shop, I got Ash to scout first to make sure that no one we knew was in the shop. There wasn't. 'Ok. So maybe this...' I said, lifting a baby blue dress with a white trim and light pink lace around the bottom that looked the right size for Sylveon. 'Lemme look around a bit.'

So there were lots of green dresses... Why green? There aren't many pokemon that would go well with green. Oh, well. The shop had a good sense of fashion, anyway, which is what mattered. In the end, i did find something for them all. Braixen had a white dress with a orange trim on the skirt and sleeves. Sylveon had the dress that we picked out earlier, and Pancham... This was more of a girl shop, so i can make him something later. It's not too hard to make something for him. He is the smallest.

'Ok, I'm ready to go.' i said after paying. We walked back, happily.

A/N well, i didn't know whether i should introduce more charecters, or wait in this chapter. In the end, i didn't. Hehe. Sorry you had to wait so long. I'll try and go faster next time -_-'

Peterboy5

Word count : 1109 :)