She smiled, hearing Victor whine to his husband.

"Just do what you usually do!" Renge chirped. "Pretend we aren't here, okay!"

Elena sighed. "Okay, everyone on the ice!" 

She slid forward a few feet, the others following and beginning the practice. She skated around them, guiding them and correcting them. Everything went the same as it always did, with the exception of Renge and the camera crew.

They soon took a break, Renge talking with the crew as they rested, taking sips of water.

She sat next to Ritsu, doing her best to look at him as little as possible. Which meant staring down at the floor as he talked, occasionally nodding along to what he was saying, or making a sound of affirmation.

"Hey, you doing okay?" He asked after a while, looking at her worriedly.

Her head jerked up to look at him. "Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine."

"It's just... you've seemed a bit... off lately." 

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes darted around. "Hey, I've been thinking about the Host's routines, thoughts?" She asked, changing the subject.

It worked, and the subject changed. But what neither of them noticed were the Hosts watching them from the corner of their eyes.

She had signed up for a competition when she got back. They were hosting it in her dads' rink, and after some urging (from them and the Hosts) she signed up. Her stomach was churning and her nail picking had gotten worse. She spent as much time as she could practicing by herself, usually before the Hosts got there, and before Renge would come around with her camera crew. She seemed to have the whole thing planned out and wanted an emotional scene from the competition, as well as a voiceover from her. 

She felt as if she was going crazy.

She had less than a month to prepare, which meant costume, and routine ready. Apparently, Victor was in contact and on good terms with Mrs. Hitachiin, the twins' mother. She immediately agreed to make her a costume and if they could come this weekend to get measurements and everything. She needed.

She spent more time practicing the routine as well as guiding the others in theirs.

She was almost regretting joining this competition.

"Hey, Elena." The twins greeted as she arrived with her dads to their mansion.

She smiled. "Hey."

They smirked, putting their arms around her as they led her to where their mother was waiting, Victor and Yuuri followed behind. "We've been helping to design your costume." 

"Should I be worried?" She asked, a smile growing on her face.

"Don't worry, I did most of it." Mrs. Hitachiin said as they neared her. She smiled and gave her sons a pointed look. "It's good to see you again, Elena."

Elena smiled back. "You too."

"Hello, Yuzuha!" Victor greeted her.

"Victor! It's been so long, you have to come over again soon for tea! And Yuuri, you need to come by too!" She exclaimed.