Beach

not a lemon again aha just be patient ok totally not stalling to write it cuz uh ya lol

Yui woke up, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She could have sworn she had a nightmare, but she couldn't remember what it was.

She then felt slightly cold, so she sat up and looked around at her surroundings and realised she was on a beach. Wait, what? How did she get there? Why was she asleep? How did she get to sleep in the first place? So many questions.

She didn't even know how to get home, so she figured she'll walk around for a while and take in the fresh air. The sea looked really beautiful from all the reflections at night (the pic above is of my town's beach at night, cool huh :D?)

She sat down on the sand and stared at the sea and sky for awhile until she heard someone walking behind her.

Ayato: So this is wear you've been, chichinashi?
Yui: I..I thought you wanted to a-stay away from me?
She stands up and faces him.
Ayato: I come to you when ever I want. Now come on, we're going home.
Yui: B-but.. Ayato.. how did I get.. here.. or rather, where is here?
Ayato: A beach? Where else, Tch.. pathetic mortal.

Ayato grabs Yui's arm and teleports back to the mansion, causing her to faint.

235 words

again, not a super random number, weird huh?
SORRY THEY'RE SO SHORT ;-;