Blood loss

So I'm just so bored because I have nothing to do with my life so ya lol that's why I'm making dis fanfic.. anyway hope u eNjOy (diz chapter isn't a lemon)

Yui woke up feeling light headed. All she could remember last night was pain and suffering from the dreaded Ayato.

I need to.. I need to escape.. but there's a math test today.. (LMAO SORRY YUI IS JUST STUPID OK NOT WRITER-CHAN I SWEAR!!1)

Yui slowly walked over to her wardrobe, and cautiously got dressed. She then went downstairs looking around, no one was there... thankfully.

Ever since I got here, I haven't eaten properly... and most of the time I don't even realise that I'm starving myself to death.. I need breakfast.

As she walked into the kitchen, Ayato appeared laying on the counter, with his eyes closed. Which made Yui jump.

Yui: A-Ayato-kun?! What are you.. doing on the counter?
Ayato: ...
There was silence until Ayato slowly rose up and walked towards Yui, pinning her against the wall.

Yui: A-ayato? W-what are you doing?! (Yui is so stupid seriously lol just kick him in da balls!!)

Ayato: Pancake.
Yui: H-huh..?
Ayato: You know that you belong to Orr-sama by now, don't you?
Yui: I... sigh
Ayato slowly smirked.
Ayato: Well?
Ayato teasing pulled Yui's top around and cupped her cheeks.
Yui: Aya-
Before Yui could say anything else, he bit into her shoulder, making Yui flinch in pain. After a few minutes she started feeling light-headed and was close to fainting.

Ayato: Don't you dare faint on me. I won't forgive you.
Yui tries to keep her eyes open but finally failed. She fell unconsciously to the ground.

Ayato: Pathetic.

Ayato walked away while grabbing some takoyaki from the counter.

303 wurdas. (words lol)

soz it's kinda short