Am i dreaming?

Flashback

🌙Luna's pov🌙

"When will she return?" I asked The other alicorns in the room. They looked at eachother and then Twilight spoke "She will return when she is 16 years old."

"But than she won't be safe! She must return when she is 17 years old, so that the curse won't come true!" Celestia spoke. I just wanted to groan. Sixteen years was already a long time but seventeen?! That is just way too long! "We can still protect her when she is sixteen, we can't do it if she is seventeen."

Celestia sighed and agreed to it. I just stood there and listened, not wanting my dear daughter to leave. But it is for her own protection.

End Flashback

🌙💗Lunaria's POV🌙💗

My head pounded as i woke up. I groaned and opened my eyes, but shut them again as i was blinded by the sunlight. After a few minutes i opened them again, and this time i could finally see where i was. The room was dark blue, like mine, and i lied on a dark blue bed. Almost everything was dark blue, but somethings were either black or silver.

There was also a mirror, which was a beautiful silver colour. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection, but instead of seeing my reflection, i saw a dark blue mare with a black mane and tail with a lighter shade of dark blue highlight at the outside. Beautiful light blue eyes staired back at me. That is when i realised that the pony was me! OMM!! I can't believe it! I am in the mlp world!!!

I stood up and tried to walk on my four hooves, and let me tell you it is not easy. After a few minutes of practice, i finally got it.

Then the silver door opened and a pony stood there, it was an dark blue alicorn who had a lighter shade of dark blue as mane and tail, they moved in a cloudlike motion, and her eyes were blue with light purple eyeshadow. She looked like Princess Luna. She looked my way, and her eyes met mine.

"Ah, you are awake." She said, a small smile on her face. "W-who are you? Where am i?" I asked, i thought i knew the answer but just to be sure. "I am Princess Luna, and you are in Equestria. I was hoping you could tell me who you are." She said, walking towards me.

"My name is Lunaria, Your majesty." I said while i bowed. "Please, don't Bow." She said, before telling me that her sister, Celestia, wanted to see me. Together (no pun intended!(you will only get it if you think about it very carefully)) we walked to the throne room.

The gaint doors opened, and the throne room was revealed. It wasn't much different from the throne room they show you in the series. The glass-stained Windows were the same, even the colours! On the throne sat a beautiful white alicorn with 4 different colours in her mane. Pink, a shade of blue, a shade of blue with purple and green. I knew who this was, it was Princess Celestia.

She looked up to see who entered the throne room. She looked down and saw Princess Luna, and me. Princess Celestia put the papers down where she was working on, and walked towards is.

"Hello Luna," Princess Celestia spoke "who is this mare you've brought with you?"

"My name is Lunaria, your Majesty." I said, while bowing.

After we talked about how i came here, they explaind that last night the last night was the portal opens. So i have to wait 30 moons before i can return home. That is 3 years in my world. At least i think...

I have to stay here until it opens Once again to go home. That is if i want to. I could also stay here for the rest of my life, but that is for then to decide. The princesses will teach me hiw to control my magic, and how to fly. And after that i will meet a lot of new peo-Ponies. I habe a lot to learn. That is for sure. After we were done, celestia ordered a gaurd to show me my room where i would be staying for now.