A Lot

Shannon went home and prepared herself. She tried to pump herself up. When she was all pumped up, she went to the venue. There are a lot of people there. All cheered loudly when they saw Shannon. Shannon just smiled at her fans and smile. She felt so light hearted seeing all her fans. Thinking to herself how far she had come. Everything started when she was in Dallas with Cammie. And now they are here in LA. It's surreal. She went to the green room and was greeted by Miles and Rebecca. They caught up for a while before they are needed on stage. When they were all on stage, the crowd went wild. The event when on without any hiccup. But all awhile Shannon was looking around to see that maybe, somehow Cammie would show up. She didn't see her though, all she saw was Fletcher in the crowd. She just smiled and nodded at her. She doesn't look pleased with her. The event was nearing to the end yet there is no sign of Cammie. Shannon knew it was a long shot chance but she still hope that somehow miracles happens and Cammie would be there. Just a little while more and it will be the end. Still no Cammie. Shannon's heart dropped in disappointment. She let out a sighs. She drowned herself with all the noises around her. She has so many thoughts running on her mind. She just sat there zoning out. She was snapped out of it when the emcee called her name who knows how many times.
Shannon didn't know why she was called or what was happening. But she decided that it is time she made the announcement she said she would make.

Shannon: I'm sorry I don't know what's happening because I am zoning out. Regardless, I have one important announcement to make. It's not like an announcement announcement but it is just something I have to let everyone know.

She took in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. She cleared her throat.

Shannon: uhmm.. so I don't know how I should start but here goes. As many of you know, Cammie and I broke up for about a year ago. She still means the world to me no matter what happened between us. So recently many people would have notice my present in the tour, social media, basically everywhere. I am letting it all be known now. Cammie was in an accident when I was on tour, her condition at that time wasn't looking too great, I left everything behind to be with her and make sure she is okay. She was for a while. But her condition took a bad turn and put her in coma. She's in coma for a month now. I've been by her side ever since. I barely speak, I barely did anything. All I did was sit silently by her side hoping she could wake. If it wasn't for Kara, I wouldn't be here today. She told me a lot about Cammie. She told me about how excited was Cammie to come here for my LA tour event, and most importantly she told me that Cammie still loves me and that she is proud of me. So I am letting her know right now. Even though she isn't here right now with us. I want to tell her that she is the person who made me the person I am today. She changed me for the better. She made me want to be a better person for her and for myself. Cammie Scott. I want to tell you that I am so very proud of you. Everything you did. Most importantly, I want to tell you that I love you. I am in love with you. I fell in love with you 4 years ago. Someone once said when you fall in love, your love stays with them forever, if you ever fall out of love, you were never really in love before because once you fall, you can never fall out of it, you can only fall. I believe they are right. Because never have I ever fall out of love with you. Not even for a single second. I love you then, I love you now and I love you always. What I want to say is no matter what life brings us, I will never give up on you. You are my everything, if you haven't already know. Cammie Scott, you're my one.

The crowd went nuts. People were crying, they were clapping, all the mixed feelings in the room. Shannon is relieved that she finally let it all out. The event was already over and Shannon, Rebecca and Miles was walking down the stage. Shannon head snaps up when she heard "Isn't that Cammie?" She looked around in the crowd. Scanned the crowd. She saw. A blonde. Blonde with green eyes. That's her Cammie. She couldn't believe her eyes. Is she really here? Is that really her? Is her eyes fucking with her. Is this some cruel joke? Then she heard someone shouted "Run to her you dummie" Wait.. If other people can see her means she is not dreaming. She is there. She really is. Shannon jumped down from the stage and ran as fast as she can towards Cammie. She bombarded her with a tight hug. She whispers.

Shannon: You're really here. This isn't a dream.

Cammie: I told you I would come. I don't break my promises. Plus you said you'll be waiting. I can't keep you waiting.

Shannon: I can't. You are here. I..

Cammie: Hey. Hey. Don't cry. You're going to make me cry. I am here. I am not going anywhere. Shhhh...

Shannon: I miss you.

Cammie: I miss you too. I was here you know?

Shannon: Here?

Cammie: Yeap, I heard the whole thing. You can't back out of it.

Shannon: Heard what?

Cammie: Your public confession ShanBam.

Shannon: No, you didn't.

Cammie: I did. I caught it all on tape. To play it over and over and over again.

Shannon: You don't have to play it.

Cammie: Why not?

Shannon: Because I will tell you every day, every hour, every minute, every second for the rest of our lives. But do you want that? I know I do.

Cammie: I would love that very much.

Shannon: I love you.

Cammie: A little bit?

Shannon: A lot of bit.

Cammie: I love you a lot of bit too.